Errands - The Positive Thread :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by *Cap'n Sparkle*, Apr 17, 2015.

1. awbo

awbo Captain

I've only had one gem errand so far (9 gems, PH 6) and I've been doing them constantly.

Kelani likes this.
  2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

First gem reward here
    [​IMG]

3. Now thats a sweet reward

4. yeti

yeti Captain

Been doing them constantly too, the long and the short, and no gems to be found in mine. I was also one of the people who's festive fish (or whatever it was) never showed up due to a bug. Hmmm....

Evil Rastlin and Salty Snack like this.
  5. Skye

Skye Commodore

I've found several gem rewards so far, and I had no festive fish :)

6. Same here! So I don't think it is linked to the festive fish glitch thankfully :)

7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Well @Skye and @*Cap'n Sparkle* no wonder you are happy with the errands. I would be much happier to find several gem rewards. I've been going out of my way to check them off as fast as I can to see if I would be offered some. But no such luck. I smell a conspiracy. Lol

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    *Cap'n Sparkle* and Skye like this.
  8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Better start posting hiw much you love errands and see how your luck changes

9. Tex

Tex Commodore

Or Midoki can make sure I get some gems and see how much my posts comment that I love errands. :D

10. Skye

Skye Commodore

I find the errands that are near the bottom of the list 2/3 of the way down or so seem to get replaced with gem ones more often. All the gem ones I've found have required all 4 builders and they seem to appear in this spot most often. Also you can clear your entire log before turning anything in, I've done that a couple times, it prevents ones with low rewards that only take 1 builder from re-appearing

yeti likes this.
  11. Skye

Skye Commodore

To clarify: keep everything complete but only turn in the high-value ones. Then the low-value ones don't reappear, reducing the pool of options.

Tex likes this.
  12. yeti

yeti Captain

Good thinking 99, I'll try it!

Burnz likes this.
  13. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Cute new pic.

I am trying this atm, but still no luck. We shall see if it does end up working out. I just got one of the hour and a half long errands.

yeti likes this.
  14. the Hornet

the Hornet Powder Monkey

I have had a gem errand that only required Bones. I'm currently on a 2 day errand with all 4 builders that pays out 25 gems :)

15. Ian

Ian Commodore

:) Had that one... I think that is the maximum gem reward out of all of them.

16. the Hornet

the Hornet Powder Monkey

I imagine you are right, but it would be nice to hope that as time goes on, the pirates that do frequent errands get rewarded better.

17. Ian

Ian Commodore

Yes, this one does not come up that often...

18. Skye

Skye Commodore

I just got my first one-builder gem errand as well, it was just an initial observation. It still doesn't hurt to remove multiple low-reward errands from the selection pool by leaving them unclaimed though. You don't have to claim them to send builders back out :)

19. yeti

yeti Captain

So, I tried this today, just turning in the ones that offer EP or BP. For me, those stopped appearing and my whole list is just Bones and/or Maria. Maybe the ever helpful @Lynsey [Midoki] could give some advice on why some people are getting much better errands than others? I am doing them constantly, no gems, nothing longer than 1h 45m, no improvement in rewards...

20. yeti

yeti Captain