[FAN GUIDE] Plunder Pirates - The General Tips & Tricks and FAQ Thread - Version 2.0.0 (Aug 21)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Edward Kenway, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Added some info about looting other players.

2. ManEatingFish

ManEatingFish Powder Monkey

I always make sure I send out my tavern pirates on a plunder before I click the exploration pirate, that way I always have one or more pirates for exploring and a full compliment for plundering without exceeding my tavern limit

3. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Very useful tips & tricks - thank you for helpin' out the community.

I figured most of them by myself since I'm playing quite a lot, but still there were some that I didn't.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Added this to the first post. Some basic terms and abbreviations.

Useful terms and abbreviations:
    PH - Pirate Hall
    PR - Pirate Rank (The rank that goes up and down when plundering or being plundered, the Leaderboard etc.)
    BP - Battle Points (Points acquired from plundering and from certain exploration battles at sea)
    EP - Exploration Points (Points acquired by exploring the map, single player)
    GH - Guild Hall
    BS - Blacksmith (Guild Perk, see below on the second post)
    SM - Stonemason (Guild Perk, see below on the second post)
    OB - Observatory (Guild Perk, see below on the second post)

PlunderPirate likes this.
  5. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Good stuff...I used to always get confused with all those abbreviations.

6. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Yea some people actually use them already, but some get confused. Hope this will help a bit:)

7. Thank you! Very useful abbreviations there:) that is a hard word to say btw lol

8. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I make them up as I go along, like G&G stands for Gold and Grog, Juggs for Juggernaut and my girlfriend, my P Hall which just sounds dirty and funny, Skelly and Frankie which sounds like an ABC show and the Buc and Suck strategy which I leave to interpretation.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  9. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

hy capt, when guild war release ?

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

There is no scheduled release date for guild wars. This is the only real mention so far:

11. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

What Gangrene said:D and I am not an employe at Midoki so I have no idea :D I will need the codes to be able to infiltrate their HQ, after that I can share the intel.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  12. Gremlin

Gremlin Powder Monkey

Very helpful! I am a new player, and this thread is awesome! :)

Edward Kenway likes this.
  13. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

That's what we're here for. Well, I'm here for free punch and pie, 4 others are here to spam, 1 staff member has fled the country, another staff member is being tracked on Google, Gristle is just bored and has nothing to do in Alaska, one apparently left for school and 5 others got lost on their way to grandma's house. We really don't know what we're doing but we look good doing it o_O.

Somewhere along the way we also got a Cat, Bear and a Tiger

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  14. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

The best summary I've seen in a while.

It amazes me that you guys are really helpful to each other. Keep it up and spread the word :)

15. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It's Nutella. (Good stuff to spread). It helps too that it gets better with each update.

16. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Np man, glad I could help:D

17. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

This is what everybody is also waiting for. If they will add this, man PP will be number 1 for sure.:cool:

18. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Hope you get a nice loot as well if you win:D Loved guild wars when I was playing CoC, my number 1 resource income.

19. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

I think it will be so, because what is the use of winning in the war anyway if you just simple rank. Nice loot will be a bonus. hehehe:D

20. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

added some basic info about guild perks.

Gangrene Beard likes this.