I can't believe Midoki is ignoring the problem!

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by JimmyM32, Jan 24, 2015.

1. he did ask you two different questions in fact..

2. SaK

SaK First Mate

Day 2 ...after the update
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

You didn't answer what he asked, and you're calling lots of people, including Midoki, stupid and incapable of understanding English, even as you write broken immature English in every post and don't understand the questions being asked of you. You are the most offensive person I have seen on these forums, hope you don't think it's gonna get you any rewards.

4. SaK

SaK First Mate

nice to know that...cheers to u

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@SaK think of it this way...

The devs have a solution, which they are working on; diligently, I might add. Every time one of them stops work to read one of your posts or the resulting replies (none of which are adding anything new or useful to the discussion), that's another few minutes they're not working on the problem. If someone discovers some new twist about the bug, sure, post it. Otherwise, let's shut up and let Midoki work. When there's news, they'll let us know.

We all really need to get back to our regularly scheduled forum business: Recruiting, posting funny stuff, and complaining about the latest update :)

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

[sarcasm]I miss my SNOW! I mean seriously. Just as I was getting used to it they take it away!!!![/sarcasm]

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  7. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

When Midoki has finished with the bugs, leaderboard, stacking, chat, etc...I would like for their people to spend all that spare time focusing on something serious, like the Patriot's under inflated footballs or Kim Kardasian's overinflated butt cheeks.

Tongue planted firmly in cheek,

Christy likes this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Seriously, how about we take all this posting activity and direct it towards something we can all agree needs to be fixed NOW.

CHAT BUG

TBird likes this.
  9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There should be a chat bug fix going in tomorrow, hopefully it'll sort the issue.

10. You keep on popping up on threads saying wonderful things today..!

Bear likes this.
  11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That is the best news I've heard in weeks. Thanks for letting us know! :)

12. SaK

SaK First Mate

Ahhhhhh..finally they have changed their bases and proved they are STUPID not midoki...
    Sorry for my impatience guys...thnks for bearing with me...( who could bear me)
    Day 3 ...thats appreciable and deserves my respect...:)

Salut.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

The *Eye of Sauron strikes again!