Just a heads-up to every Guild out there

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mana, Jan 5, 2015.

1. The Butcher

The Butcher Powder Monkey

Bad piggies who? Lol I see that guild up then fall way back ...making a run isnt a strong guild holding for long periods of time is ...give it a few weeks bad piggies will be droped back as always Prob why you need to give money away to keep players or gain them. Guess pushing every week and dropping back gets old for some. Funny as well sinster souls jumped in to few guild chats trying same thing and also on threads here posting for guild in others guilds threads, I call fish eye a hypocrite big time lol .That guild SS even tried emailing girls to join the guild knowing they were active in other guilds. I will wait till those screen shots are posted before talking fish eye piRaTe. On different note Chinese guilds are laughing butts off at you all on groupme.com so far as I see it you all chasing 2nd places so keep fighting over game crumbs.... China rules this server deal with it or beat them at same game.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

China bought the server. Sorry, no respect.

3. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Tortuga who? Good guilds keep members and have nothing to fear from player poaching and find it little more than an annoyance. The lesser guilds cry foul and label it as cheating even though there are no rules against it. No one will be banned and no one other that your guild and a couple other small guilds cares. Move along now and let the adults play.

4. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

...is people!
    Get your hands off me, you damned dirty ape! *

(sorry, mixing metaphors)

*no actual apes were injured in the making of this post

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    Rachael, Floki and J0ck0 like this.
  5. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I'll admit I've been gone for awhile but what did I stumble into here?

6. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Buch, tell your "butts-off-Chinese-guilds" to take off shileds before laughing.
    They have done a lot of work sucking each other, lets see if they can face man's fight.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Sorry my attempt to explain my points at a 5th grade level were so far over your head. I'll try to make it simpler.

1. Game maker considers these actions violation of clearly posted rules. Bad people go away when game maker becomes aware. Happy Landings
    2. TN is easygoing. We improve, but do not give a rat's ass about ruling leaderboard. Very obvious if one reads our recruitment page (sorry, it's written at a higher-than 5th grade level)
    3. We don't care about poaching, because if our members wanted to join guilds run like a dictatorship, they would have left long ago. 85% of our members have been around for 3+ months. They're not going anywhere, and even if one does go, we wish them well.

4. Idiot spammers are annoying, and waste time and guild space. These are the two points you need to take away from this.

Annoying.
    Wastes time and guild space.

I'm sure you'll have some thrilling reply to this, as well. Save it. I'm not explaining it again.

8. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

:D....Wait hold on, you get :D:):D A SMILEY SANDWICH

Christy and Kelani like this.
  9. Christy

Christy Commodore

Now can we all have a group hug too :D:D:D

10. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

:confused::D:rolleyes:

Between Kelani, Christy and myself I'll let everyone guess whose who in those smileys.

Kelani and Christy like this.
  11. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'm the one on the right LOL :confused::rolleyes:

12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Umm. I like both you guys quite a bit, but Kel is really not wanting to become a food product with you. mkay? :)

Besides, I didn't bring any condiments.

edit: Guessing I'm the :confused: guy, but I should be my favorite smiley: :eek:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    ll DarkZero ll, Christy and Shonda La like this.
  13. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

thanks for clarifying who Tortuga was (not) because i didn't ask for and really don't care about the rest...you run your guild the way you want to, WHICH HAS BEEN MY POINT ALL ALONG. i just can't stand when people whine and complain about how other people play a game so i voiced my opinion about it. you play the game how you want to and i won't say a word about it. in the same sense, i would expect that you would keep your mouth shut about how i (or other people) play the game. there are aspects of the game that i don't necessarily agree with (spamming is actually one of them) so i don't participate in those aspects, but i don't care if another guild wants to do it. it is a good way to build up mergers, sister guilds, feeders, etc., so many guilds, clans, alliances, etc. do it and have done it in the past in this and other games.

but i'm sure you already know that since you are able to communicate at or below a 5th grade level...clearly over-qualified to lead Tortuga Nest...

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'll assume the attack on my guild was in response to the 5th grade comment. Fair enough :) I agree with some of your points. I also think everyone should be able to play the way they want. That is exactly why TN is a social guild. I make recommendations, and offer advice, but nobody's required to do anything except play the game.

However, that right to freely do what you want ends when other guilds are affected, or rules are being broken. If others' enjoyment of the game is being hampered by random people joining to spam, then that crosses a line. And while I also hate whining, not all comments/opinions on a topic constitute that. TN has never had the displeasure of a visiting spammer, so for me, it's more about adding my 0.02

Also, this is a forum. Discussion, debate, and disagreement about everything is why we're here.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    mana likes this.
  15. Bear

Bear Commodore

Agreed. Same is true in life. We can live hiw we want. Unless that means we want it kill or hurt people, then you can't live how you want.

16. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well I'm here for the chips and dip and/or free underwear.

Christy and Kelani like this.
  17. mana

mana Crew

I totally agree Kelani, well said. But I think its about time one of moderators closes this thread now.. this has gon into far to random stuff than just to be an heads up to be aware of. Anyway to everyone here no hard feelings, have fun, enjoy the game in your own way and cheers to all guilds.;)

Kelani likes this.
  18. Floki

Floki Captain

Hmmmm might be time to clean it....With fire.

19. mana

mana Crew

Or with Floki's sword/hammer skills.:eek:

Floki likes this.
  20. Floki

Floki Captain

Or for a joke...