Legendary Pirates: A Players Guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bear, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

Awesome, I'll add this to the guide.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Can they drop in a chest? Have we seen this happen?

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Sorry to keep quoting you, but the sixth outfit is gems too. 1000 or more. I have one for blackbeard available for 1k gems

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

Ok cool, is it epic (purple)? His rare one might just be really expensive!

I haven't seen them drop in a chest, but the FAQ post by Lynsey says they can.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Added @Skye's info about outfits.

6. Skye

Skye Commodore

Outfit cost list: (I'll do my best to update this Bear!)

Romeo Boomer
    Oh, Mr. Darcy (Common - 2,000,000 Grog)
    Wickham (Common - 2,000,000 Gold)
    Bicorne Bombshell (Uncommon - 250 Gems)

Mack McKraken
    Bandit (Common - 2,500,000 Grog)
    Thistle (Common - 2,500,000 Gold)
    Glad Rags (Uncommon - 300 Gems)

Cornelius Heston
    Heart of Glass (Common - 2,000,000 Gold)
    The Menace (Common - 2,000,000 Grog)
    Hail to the Chef (Rare - 750 Gems)

Annabelle Levaux
    The Wanderer (Common - 100,000 EP)
    The Protector (Common - 5,000 BP)
    Where's Henri (Uncommon - 250 Gems)

Blackbeard
    Purplebeard (Common - 3,000,000 Grog)
    Admiral (Uncommon - 250 Gems)
    Fancy Hat (Rare - 1,000 Gems)
    Son of Anarchy (Epic - 2,500 Gems)

Currently missing all info on first week's gem outfit for Cornelius. All other Trade Ship outfits should be complete.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    SpongeCake likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Commodore

Just update that post and I can copy and paste from it.

Skye likes this.
  8. Skye

Skye Commodore

After seeing a screenshot of blackbeards outfits, I'm pretty sure the 1000 gem outfit is just his rare gem outfit and his happens to cost more than Cornelius' did.

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

Ok. Cool

10. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

There's no way we'll ever earn enough BP to do all these Pirates, just doing the 4 we've got costs more BP than I've earned altogether playing for a year. Also getting Copper & Gunpowder, hundreds needed, I haven't even gotten 10 Copper since this update was released.

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Materials aren't as big an issue as bp. I agree the bp is ridiculous. They need another significant way to earn bp. I've gotten Mack to lvl 5, boomer to lvl 5, Annabelle to 2, and blackbeard to 2.I have the materials to level them all up more, but no grog.

12. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

@Bear since you seem to be the LP expert ;), can you explain what the different banner colors on the material descriptions in the silo represent? Is it rarity? For example, clicking on an exquisite diamond (really, is there any other kind?) shows a purple banner, gunpowder has a brick red, and a golden idol has green. There is also blue, but I can't remember which ones have it.

awbo likes this.
  13. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Materials might not be an issue for you, but is sure is for me, I've been hitting Blue Fish for 3 days & all they pay me is chests, which only pay me EP, BP & Grog, all small amounts, I can't get McKraken past level 3 because I just can't get Copper. It's a joke.

Kelani and awbo like this.
  14. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

@Kelani is having the same problem. Personally, I'm getting a lot of copper and can't use it.

15. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

It's like everything else in this game, I'll struggle to get Copper while you'll get lots of it, you'll struggle to get another Item while I'll get lots of that, annoying everyone along the way. But I really have no idea how the Devs think we're going to be able to do all these upgrades, whether it's down to BP or Items, most likely both.

16. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's rarity. not 100% sure on what color means what.

17. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Is Blckbeard a more legendary legendary?
    His upgrade path totals almost double everyone else.

Re: BP cost it's all fun and games taking our BP slowly but when Aca9 drops for 45K we will all be crying.

18. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Acad9 for 45k?? Ha, that's noting, it costs 70k BP to get Blackbeard from lvl21-25 haha, what a joke, it took me over 6 months to make that amount & thats only enough BP for 1 Pirate alone.

19. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

I believe that gems smooth over any resource problems. Either that or lots of grind to get the very top tier content.

20. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

It's the copper / diamonds that'll kill you.
    What I meant is the one off cost. At least the levelling up is trickled.

Also, come on guys, we were complaining when there was nothing left to do before PH9 came out, plenty of us on max walls max aca max vh

Cap'n Greenbeard and HornyQuokka like this.