Midnight Alliance

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Tiger Claw, Oct 6, 2015.

1. We will miss you Tiger. Hopefully at some point you will want to come back. Until then, I wish you the best.

Dianne

Tiger Claw, awbo and Ian like this.
  2. Boatsandhose

Boatsandhose Powder Monkey

@Tiger Claw You been a wonderful person. Since way back when, I joined the guild, you took me in with arms open and fell in love with the great people that you have inspired to be active in the guild. Thank you for giving me the chance on me. I'll keep this guild going strong to your values. Your always welcome back with us whenever you have time again. May your jouney be filled with new inspiration and purpose. Will keep in touch in forums to see how you are doing. I'll miss you bud.

3. Mad Max

Mad Max Crew

Tiger, I got my start in your guild and will be forever grateful for the nurturing atmosphere, advice and humor. Kudos to you for forging such a strong alliance! I do hope you will drop in from time to time to visit - you will be greatly missed!

4. awbo

awbo Captain

Announcing CHRISTMAS RUMBLES in Midnight Rumbles. Commencing 2pm PDST Christmas Eve we will be rumbling 24/7 until New Years Day. Come for one or two of them, or join us for the whole week. No minimums, just lots of fun and chat. All PH levels welcome.

Tiger Claw, Dianne's Isle and Mad Max like this.
  5. awbo

awbo Captain

Congratulations everyone who participated in our Christmas Rumbles this week. We had record high scores and such great participation that we won 6/7 of our rumbles, an excellent result in a week where we didn't even set minimum scores. Not to mention reaching 17 on the leaderboard. I'm very excited to see what Midnight Rumbles can do in 2016!

If you are an active player that likes a bit of competition and loves playing this game, we'd love you to join us. All PH levels accepted. We rumble twice per week and do have minimum scores required for one of those, but if you are active you will have no trouble meeting them. We are very chatty and support and encourage new players. Currently 5 spaces available (our membership is capped at 45 due to alliance transfers).

Come on, join us!

Dianne's Isle and Tiger Claw like this.
  6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Tiger Claw

Sorry I missed this earlier. I rarely read the recruitment threads. Very saddened to read about your stepping down. You are one of the greats in the game. You built one of the top alliances in the game with many great players, and did it with class and character. You will be missed, and not only by those within your guilds.

Feel free to stop in and visit any time you like. No raiding or ranking required. Just chill and chat. In fact, I am sure a great many guilds would welcome you to visit, without requiring raiding or ranking. Should consider loading up the RV pirate ship and making the PP rounds, while enjoying your pirate semi-retirement.

7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Shout out to @Tiger Claw
    Sorry to hear you're hanging up your swords brother.
    Pleasant memories chatting with you when we were both noobs!
    Wish you best of luck in retirement!! :)

Dianne's Isle, Tiger Claw and John56 like this.
  8. Christy

Christy Commodore

I too am just seeing this. You have always been one of the nicest and most respected members to me in this game. I remember chatting your ear off quite a bit :) also welcome to visit ANYTIME. You will be missed :(

9. John56

John56 First Mate

Tiger Claw was a great teacher for a bunch of us new players who were fortunate enough to land in his new Guild. I remember some of you stopping by to help fund the Training Ground when I started, and you all had good things to say about him. It was great to learn that we could be respectful and friendly with players from other guilds, even as we steal each others' resources and leave smoking ruins behind.

10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

I'm still screwing around daily with both my Island layouts, just not dropping gems and/or battling much. Needless to say, that more/less keeps me away from streaking and collecting resources quickly, but dropping the PH outside does a good job providing regular shields while the collectors do their job. It seems that the implementation of streaking has become a #1 priority for most attackers and taking out the Pirate Hall vs. plundering your collected resources. Don't get me wrong, I still get cleaned out every now and then, but at a level that still allows me to upgrade from level 9 to level 10.

Both @awbo and @Ian have been doing a fantastic job keeping Midnight Rampage/Rumbles busy while @John56 manages Midnight's newest Rebel team and @Boatsandhose keeps Midnight Raiders fat and happy.

I'm very proud of all four Captains and couldn't be happier retiring from an Alliance that is filled with so much enthusiasm and new players. Everyone worked hard making Midnight what it is and treating it as one guild for all members to enjoy.

At some point I'll pop in and say hello to everyone, but the thunder of Midnight (continued recognition) belongs to the guild captains and their dedication of keeping Midnight alive.

With warm regards

TiGeR

11. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Tiger I knew you'd be back. Sooner or later they always come crawling back....:D

Dianne's Isle likes this.
  12. awbo

awbo Captain

Midnight Rumbles is recruiting! 5 places available.

We take all PH levels but you must be active. Rumbles are 3x per week and we have very reasonable minimum score requirements. If all you want to do is be down at low PR to farm and streak, then we're not the guild for you. If you log on or battle only once or twice per day we're not the guild for you. If you just want to be in a guild to get perks and never contribute or chat we're not the guild for you. But if you want to be part of a fun, inspiring team, participate and win rumbles, come and join Midnight.

We also have 3 other great guilds for farming and training to suit your style of play. There's something for everyone in the Midnight Alliance, come on!

13. Ian

Ian Commodore

Midnight Allaince has a number of vacancies in a few of the Guilds.. We are alliance that embraces 'stress-free' gaming and happy to support casual visitors or permanent members.

Each guild has its own focus/interest and members are encoruaged to move between guilds as their needs dictate. So we have something for everyone.

Midnight Raider: Farming and relaxing
    Midnight Rumbles: Rumbling
    Midnight Rampage: Training and Pushing PR
    Midnight Rebels: Streaking and relaxing
    Midnight Retreat: Retirement and saving (BP & EP)

So stop bye and say hi....

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    Dianne's Isle and awbo like this.
  14. awbo

awbo Captain

Edit to above, we now have a fifth guild started by our founder @Tiger Claw who is in relaxed semi-retirement in our newest guild Midnight Retreat. He is still active every day, but mainly just picking up collectors and sending the ship out. There is NO perk funding in order to save BPs and EPs for upgrades and LPs.

So if that sounds like you, and you don't want to take up space in a guild where you feel guilty about not contributing to perks, come on over and hang out with Tiger.

Meanwhile in Midnight Rampage, their training week is in full swing. If you want to improve your attacks, learn about troop combos and base layouts, drop in and say hi to Captain @Ian, he's pretty awesome.

And if you want to rumble, Midnight Rumbles is still looking for about 5 active and fun people to join our team. We rumble 3x per week and love it!

There's something for everyone in the Midnight Alliance :)

15. Ian

Ian Commodore

Thanks to all those who participated our first 'Training' week.. A lot of fun was had sharing tips'n'trick.. And learning to use those pirates we don't usually use.. It was a great friendly time where all levels had something to gain...

We have vacancies in all our guilds, so if interested drop I and talk to some of our members..

17. I didn't even know we had Midnight Retreat. Here I've been waiting for two weeks to say hi to TC! Miss you TC

18. Ian

Ian Commodore

With positions currently limited in both Midnight Raiders & Midnight Rampage, we still have limited spots for a select few in Midnight Rumbles and Midnight Rebels... So, if you can contribute to the Guild cause and impress when needed; or are prepared to assist and help those still learning the tricks of this game. Then we have a place for you in our alliance. Contact us here or in-game and be part of a growing team...

19. awbo

awbo Captain

A big welcome to members of Red Flag Fury and Red Flag Force who have recently joined our alliance. It is wonderful to have active and experienced players join our community. I'm sure each of you will find a place in the alliance that suits your game-play and we hope you soon feel at home here. Thanks very much to @Purple Rose and @peg-brain bob, it's exciting to have you all aboard. Whilst it was a difficult decision for you and your guild-mates I hope you feel it is the right one. We sure do :)

20. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Thanks to JJ, Ian and the rest of the Midnight Alliance for making us feel welcome. I think we made a great decision in joining this great group of pirates.