Midnight Alliance

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Tiger Claw, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I'm still green around the ears, but I know one thing...

Midnight is AWESOME and I take no credit for that. It's the Captains and members that have embraced a naming convention I helped inspire.

We have and (hopefully) will always be as one and with the same vision.... Treat all PP players with both dignity and respect. It's who we are and why we have grown so popular.

TiGeR

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  2. This guild just got the Official Fish Approved stamp!
    Which I just made up, but still this guild is awesome
    [​IMG]

3. Ian

Ian Commodore

Well its only been a month since our newest Guild (Midnight Rascals) opened for business and it is already FULL. Midnight Rascals is orientated to Families and junior members who want to play in a safe and relaxed environment and enjoy a fun Rumble on Saturdays (so as not to interfere with school work). Great efforts to the Captain, Skimpappa and his trusty QM, Cutlass Courtney.

We do however, still have vacancies in all our other four Guilds and each Guild has its own unique focus. So there is always something happening at Midnight regardless of you real life commitments. Why join ONE guild, when you can join a truly prosperous Alliance?
    • Midnight Raiders
    • Midnight Rumbles
    • Midnight Rampage
    • Midnight Rebels
    • Midnight Rascals

4. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

MIdnight Rebels needs active AUSTRALIAN, KIWI or surrounding timezone players any ph level but must be active. Please introduce yourself and tell us what country you are from.

We also accept any English speaking PH 5 up players from anywhere

Dragonn Mistress and Ian like this.
  5. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

Midnight Rebels are very happy to welcome the members of Dark Angels into the Midnight Alliance.
    A great group of players that have fitted in well with Midnight Rebels.
    Welcome guys I hope you find a good home with us.

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

Welcome aboard to all our new members and congratulations to Midnight Rebels, currently 19th on the Rumbles leaderboard. Great effort to all, with a special shout-out to Captain @Seawitch for achieving such a smooth transition. Well done!

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

[​IMG]

Established in June 2015, Midnight Alliance has now grown to six (6) strong guilds. Each with their own unique identity. Members are free and encouraged to move between any of the guilds as their real life situation dictates. So why join one guild when you can have six. Come for a visit or stay and contribute to our strong alliance.
    • Midnight Raider
    • Midnight Rumbles
    • Midnight Rampage
    • Midnight Rebels
    • Midnight Rascals
    • Midnight Rustlers
    Something for everyone at any time of day, but it all starts at Midnight.

8. I really think I need a new banner! Still got the old midnight banner as signature. Can you send me the new midnight banner, Ian?

9. awbo

awbo Captain

I can do one for you DM if you'd like.

Dragonn Mistress and Ian like this.
  10. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

Rumbling at Midnight

Two great guilds to choose from

Midnight Rumbles: rumble Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday

Midnight Rebels: rumble Monday, Wednesday & Friday

If you are not accepted at one guild try the other. Check minimum score requirements in guild
    Both guilds are friendly, competitive and helpful. Introduce yourself upon entry.

Cocobean, Ian, Scarlet Fever and 3 others like this.
  11. Ian

Ian Commodore

I am proud to announce the promotion of Keystone Bear to the position of QM of Midnight Rampage.

Am sure he will do us proud and uphold those values and standards, that makes 'Midnight' the Alliance that it has become and is well known for.

Congratulations Keystone Bear.

12. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

Congratulations keystone bear, I'm sure you'll do an awesome job:)

13. Ian

Ian Commodore

This week has seen a number of exciting changes here at Midnight; Congratulations to @Purple Rose who is now Captain of Midnight Rumbles and to Lady Tottington (aka: @Scarlet Fever) assuming the role of Captain of Midnight Rascals.

Midnight Rumbles will now be rumbling Tuesday's and Saturday's - focusing on training and a more relaxed rumble style
    Midnight Rebels will be rumbling Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's - Minimums apply and is for our serious rumbler's
    Midnight Rascals is our Family friendly guild, open to all ages and levels. Social and a great place to get started in the game
    Midnight Rustlers will meet all your farming and streaking needs
    Midnight Rampage is where you get your personal training and/or get help with improving your Max PR
    Midnight Raiders is our original guild and has the relaxed lounge environment when you need some time out

Remember,
    • members are free move between guilds as their gaming needs change
    • we use SLACK to keep in touch (and to share 'friendly fire' events :rolleyes:)
    • and we all share the same stress-free gaming values that made Midnight what it is
    We currently have vacancies in all our Guilds, so why join just one guild, when you can join six

14. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

Congratulations to the Purplicious Rosie and to Lady Tottington on your Captaincies
    Well deserved and very exciting to see the Midnight Alliance just getting stronger.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  15. Ian

Ian Commodore

Vacancies are currently available in most Guilds.. So if you are looking for a change in pace from your current situation we have you covered. All we ask is you: be active, contribute to the Guild you choose and let us show you how to have fun in the game again.

Remember Midnight is also open to visitors, member who just need a break for a short time. Our history (Midnight Raiders) started as a 'drop in centre' for members who needed a stress-free, no questions asked environment. If this is you, all we ask is that you tell us when you check-in :)

16. Ian

Ian Commodore

Congratulations to @daddy_b our new Captain of Midnight Rebels and is set to take this Guild forward. Midnight Rebels is one of our two Rumbling Guilds; both are currently looking for members who enjoy rumbling. Midnight Rebels rumbles Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Please drop by and congratulate @daddy_b on his new promotion

17. daddy_b

daddy_b Crew

Thank you @Ian. Very excited to Captain a guild in which there have been so many great Captains already! Thanks to all those before me that I have been able to learn from. Hope to see many people stop by for a visit!!

18. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Congratulations and best of luck @daddy_b I know you will do a great job with Rebels :D

daddy_b likes this.
  19. Big congratulations to you, DB!

peg-brain bob and daddy_b like this.
  20. I have to say with all honesty, if I wasn't a Captain in my own guild I would def look into u guys! U seem to have your ships together, and seem very passionate about this game. Love the artwork and the recruitment. As a fellow rumbler I will also say you guys kick serious butt. Good luck building a great crew for all your guilds.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016