Midnight Alliance

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Tiger Claw, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Ian

Ian Commodore

An exciting weekend coming up here at Midnight with six active guilds we are planning a Captain & QM's challenge rumble with so many challenges being thrown around between members, ranks and guilds. Mostly just for fun but you know how these events get out of hand. Heaven help the other four guilds we end up matching against :eek:

2. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

This weekend challenge rumble is definitely shaping up to be fun. Midnight Rustlers will be there, challenges accepted. See you there @Ian for some hijinks on the high seas:D

Odog-ethan, daddy_b, Ian and 3 others like this.
  3. Ian

Ian Commodore

A big thank you to @daddy_b and the members of Midnight Rebels for hosting a great social rumble. A great time was had by all and some respectable point were put up. This has also been a great preparation for the upcoming event.

4. daddy_b

daddy_b Crew

I was a fantastic time being able to rumble with most all the QM's and Captains in our Alliance, and would also like to thank everyone for the New Rebels Guild High Score!!!

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

As we approach Thunderstruck and the need to rumble to gain plunder points is important, Midnight guilds will be Rumbling 24/7 during the event.

Midnight Rumbles and Midnight Rebels still have vacancies for anyone wanting to join an experienced Rumbling guild to help their progress in the event and win some extra Loot and BP in the process.

6. daddy_b

daddy_b Crew

Thanks @Ian for that Post!! Rebels is set to open so we welcome anyone wanting to get rumble bonuses as well as storm bonuses! It's ok to use us to benefit your token output

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    peg-brain bob and Scarlet Fever like this.
  7. Ian

Ian Commodore

On behalf of all the Captain's, QM's and members of Midnight. I would like to wish Midoki and everyone here a very safe and enjoyable Christmas.

8. Ian

Ian Commodore

A BIG thankyou to the members of Midnight Rampage during the event. Whilst some finished the event easily and some achieved personal bests. Everyone had had fun and GS Requests and Perks were filled quickly and without stress.

We rumbled everyday and for a Farming/Training Guild (that never rumbles) we held our own, finishing 2nd and 3rd in all our Rumbles.

As Captain, I am proud of this Guild and the members in it. Great effort and well done.

9. Ian

Ian Commodore

Midnight Rebels - Relaunched

Midnight Alliance will be relaunching one of our Guilds (Midnight Rebels) after the current event. New Captain @Keystone Bear will be taking over the Captaincy and leading a strong team to develop a Guild focusing on the Midnight values of relaxed, fun and stress-free game play.

Focusing on Training, developing, upgrading (including: farming, streaking and upgrading) Midnight Rebels will be a great place to drop be if you need a break and/or some quiet time to finish off those last minute upgrades or troops training.

Remember all members at Midnight are encouraged and free to move between guilds. So come by and welcome our newest Captain to the Midnight Alliance.

10. Ian

Ian Commodore

Midnight Rumbles

To go hand in hand with the upcoming reopening of Midnight Rebels; Midnight Rumbles is soon to be Midnights 'Event' Guild. As this game evolves so does Midnight. Strong Guilds with a focus on somewhere for everyone.

Members of Midnight who have times and want to finish a Guild events can easily join together within the Alliance and share in the rewards they work hard for. This is a great opportunity to revitalise another Guild in the Midnight Alliance.

Regardless of what real life throws at you, Midnight has a place for you.

11. Keystone Bear

Keystone Bear Powder Monkey

I think it's a GREAT idea! It will also help encourage stress-free gameplay for those who don't want to participate!! Nicely done Ian and co. :)

12. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Our original guild "Midnight Raiders" has been mopping the deck and now has room for PP players that login daily and help with perks, etc.

Make no mistake. Each of our alliance guilds is tailored in such a way to accommodate just about anyone with a passion to maintain his/her account and play Plunder Pirates.

if your looking to to make some personal changes and still keep your account active on a daily basis then Midnight has a spot for you.

TiGeR

Scarlet Fever, peg-brain bob and Ian like this.
  13. Ian

Ian Commodore

Midnight Rebels is off to a great start with a great mix of new members joining since our launch. Great work Midnight.

If you need a place to call home, or just a temporary place to shelter while you relax away from those back to back rumbles. Midnight Rebels is currently open to all and focuses on improving through farming/streaking/training and upgrading.

14. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Now that Rebels has absorbed crew like a dry sponge tossed in the water, let's now fill Midnight Raiders again. :D

We have room enough at this stage to absorb at least (10 ) active daily players.

We're a laid back farming guild that doesn't Rumble, but we do request that members participate in Guild related events introduced by Midoki.

Of course perk funding is always an expectation of everyone. ;)

So come join the crew if your current guild has slowed to the pace of a snail and you want to benefit from guild related events.

TiGeR

Scarlet Fever and Ian like this.
  15. Ian

Ian Commodore

Midnight Rampage QM t7pdc is doing a 'personal push' we are all behind him and wishing him well.

If anyone is able to help him out an give him a little friendly PR boost, it would be much appreciated :)

16. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Heading your way.......

TC

17. Ian

Ian Commodore

Just cleaned out the 'Slack Chat' directory. :eek: with so many members moving between the Midnight Guilds, its a never ending job.

18. Ian

Ian Commodore

After almost 2 years I am stepping down as Captain of Midnight Rampage due to work commitments. I want to take this opportunity to welcome Dianne (Long term QM) as the new Captain. I will remain active in-game and here, but feel it's a good time to hand over to someone who has the time and passion to lead this Guild. I am expecting big things in weeks and months to come. Thank you everyone..

19. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

:D
    Ahhhh... Welcome to the retired, but active ranks Ian :D

There is no escaping this game for us old sea dogs. I myself tried and failed miserably...LOL

BTW...

You couldn't have picked a more dedicated and qualified replacment. :)

Congradulations Dianne and welcome to the ranks of being among the finest ladies sailing the seven seas.

TiGeR

20. Ian

Ian Commodore

Thank you @Tiger Claw leaving is never an option' just taking time to reset my sails and giving my crew some well earned shore leave as we see stock for the next beg adventure.

peg-brain bob and Scarlet Fever like this.