No need to buy gems!!! Just make a level 2 PH. This is your place to VENT! UPDATE by MIDOKI Page 1!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fricc2174, Jul 18, 2015.

1. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

I wanna keep it fresh in the mind of Midoki, how these rumbles are being ruined by low level PH.

Right now my guild is in a rumble and the one team that's beating us have 4 people. 4 hours in the one player Rumble King has 2k BP with a level 4 base!!!!

Even the absolute best teams couldn't compete with a guild full of active level 2 PH.

What is the point to making your island great when you can put up ridiculous numbers with a brand new base.

Why buy gems to upgrade when it is mostly a negative consequence?

Update//////////////////Update//////////////////Update[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

3. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

4. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

Ridiculous. I will not be buying gems again to upgrade my PH. This needs to be fixed. Is ruining the rumble game.

5. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

I p
    I started a conversation with Lynsey,hopefully she responds

6. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Agreed. And PH9 is seeing another BP nerf. As a PH8 beating rumble rival PH8s I was seeing 30-31 BP consistently. As PH9 beating rumble rival PH 9 (in both cases equal or similar PR) I get 25-26 BP. Even greater disadvantage. What gives Midoki?
    *edit to clarify, "beating" in this example means full 100% 3*. A 2* win vs PH8 or 9 is now squat.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    *Cap'n Sparkle* and Maverick like this.
  7. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

[​IMG]

Makes the rumbles just not fun

Salty Snack likes this.
  8. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

[​IMG]

Pretty ridiculous.

9. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Totally ridiculous! I really hope this is fixed in next update. This will destroy many guilds desire to compete if it continues.

10. Ian

Ian Commodore

It a shame that you get rewarded gold/grog and gems for winning daily rumbles by not upgrading, dropping PR, etc.. Yet when you achieve a PB in PR during a Guild Push.. You get nothing..

To encourage members and guilds to move up, upgrade and improve both their bases and skills, maybe Midoki could allow each guild to have one 'scoring' push each month.. and rewards (gold/grog & gems) are given out accordingly to members who improve on their Personal Best PR ranking (the more you achieve the more rewards)

11. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

They need to do something, it is zero fun to have to battle a mini base. I guarantee that a base with all PH 9 would lose to a guild with all PH 2's. They would have no chance.

12. SaK

SaK First Mate

I told this rumble will surely END the future of PP!

I hate rumble and the fact u have mentioned is just ridiculous...players attacking same base again and again is also sucks...real SLAP from Midoki to their players!

I really pity midoki! Calling their own death.

13. RumDaddy

RumDaddy Crew

Rumbles are the only reason I play this game. PP has no purpose without them. IMO

14. RumDaddy

RumDaddy Crew

Oh yeah, and guilds using mini islands are punks.

15. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

The forum has a lot of competetive PH 8 and 9 players and their guilds complaining about low level minis, etc. and was the context of this thread.
    Maybe some context of your current PH, whether you are planning to continue to upgrade your current base, top ranking of your guild would help to clarify your viewpoint.
    Not intending to argue against your view, just to understand the perspective.

16. Becker Redbeard

Good clarification. We were typing simultaneously.

17. Becker Redbeard

[​IMG]
    From AGs rumble today. This guy understands the mini system so well, he named his mini with BP in the name. We won, but we've had rumbles quickly ruined by the mini nonsense.

18. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Ugh just seeing this along with mine frustrates me.

Honestly this update fustrastes me, but I can adapt to almost everything they did; however, they 100% need to change this mini thing. They just need to adjust how much you can earn per ph lvl.

19. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

[​IMG]
    To be fair, even though that was a mini base, he put up realistic numbers comparable to what I was able to as a PH9.

20. Why not adapt? The game constantly adapts. If you are a heavy rumbling guild and you know mini's generate lots of BP quickly then why not adapt? It's not as if the mini's are beating ph8 or ph9 bases. They beat the bases that are generally their equal.