No need to buy gems!!! Just make a level 2 PH. This is your place to VENT! UPDATE by MIDOKI Page 1!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fricc2174, Jul 18, 2015.

1. RumDaddy I have watched many PH8 and PH9 players drop low to get easy 100% wins on low level bases in rumbles. The same can be said of farming. So please don't lower yourself further with such idiotic statements. We all have jobs, just some of us prefer to spend our well earned wage on real things like bills and enjoying life away from an app.

If you choose to use gems go for it, if a player wants to keep his/her island low level fine, their game their way of playing. You are behaving like a bully now, please behave like a civilized adult and quit the name calling.

Kamikazemug likes this.
  2. I never watched Sponge Bob (although there is a film coming out, so my kids keep telling me) not really sure what jimmies are either (I will have to sit through the film so will smirk at your gif then ;)). Is it an American term?

Anyway, I think we covered everything. We will have to agree there are many sides to these arguments.

One point i'd just like to end with is this. There is a known bug to do with using 1 gem to recruit, Midoki are aware of it and have labeled it as a bug. If you search the forum you will see numerous 'respectable and honourable' players referencing it which presumably means they make use of the bug. So, how can it be ok to use a bug but complain about little players competing in big guild rumbles to avoid having to spend real money on this game? My point being, there is mass hypocracy in this forum where certain players think they have a right to say what is right and what is wrong. We do not, Midoki does. We are supposed to use this forum to report bugs, friendly chat (light banter) and above all else help players in search of answers.

Defend all you want (not just you Rum Daddy), argue all you want, but what we all really want is a working competition that is free of bugs, workarounds, buyable boost etc so we can put GvG and enjoy the challenge.

I think we could end this thread now, we vented enough :)

3. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Shouldn't this go to off-topic?

4. RumDaddy

RumDaddy Crew

The use of mini's during rumbles? Off topic would mean a thread that has nothing to do with PP.

5. I think he/she was refering to our random meme/gif gallery o_O

6. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Rapt it's not about the little loot you get. It's from the hours you put into this game during a rumble. At least that's the frustration for me. But anyhow they are fixing it.

Kelani likes this.
  7. benson&silvia

benson&silvia Powder Monkey

[​IMG]
    I also wanna to echo with fricc2174, although Lynsey from Midoki promised on July 18 to review the Rumble matchmaking.
    But we wanna to show this message to all pirates that this PINAY EMPEROR guild is still running at their own way.
    The situation becomes out of control and even gets worst, on Jul 18, they only scammed? 2000 scores, july 31 they scams? 4340.
    They only have 4 persons in the guild but won the Rumble, what is the matter to upgrade our home base, or to buy gems to upgrade the facilities?
    It doesn't a matter with Rumble matching, it is a matter with "TRUST".

Perhaps what our question is not real, please Midoki check their Rumble details and give us the answer. Appreciate in advance.

[/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG]

Kelani and fricc2174 like this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

One attack every 3m 40 sec for 24 solid hours?

Rrrrright.

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's very possible. Recently I got 2046 bp in one rumble and I only played for maybe 8 hours.

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, you've always been superhuman, man :p

Bear and The Fish Eyed Pirate like this.
  11. benson&silvia

Hi, Kelani,
    Thanks your supporting, you got the point at one shot!

Hi Bear, I think you are pretty good to play Plunder Pirates.
    I believe you that you may got 2000 in one Rumble.
    But are you sure they are as good as you?

Let's talk about "COST", they play almost 400 games at one night.
    With mini base and lower level soldiers, maybe only cost 10 gems.
    Then they need to pay 4000 gems(I don't know how much it cost in dollar) just in order to win 30 or 50 gems in the end of Rumble?
    Does everybody think it is a good investment?
    Or do you rather to play in this way instead of enjoying the fun from building HB?

I know many higher player prefer to keep in lower level in order to get more scores, I have no objection on it, that is their choice.
    In this reason, many professional players will ignore those mini base, their main reason is because they don't play real dirt, they just play with one kind of "skills", which I don't like.

Well, I wanna to say I respect your thinking, but as Midoki say in the advertisement, we wish you always sail in a sunny and shining day, and never meet this kind of annoy from them.

A idea from me, in order to stop it, it is necessary to score it with the weighted method which will link with HB level.
    For example, if a new player with HB level 2 to hit with level 2, although he destroys it 100%, but he only get maybe 10 points.
    Only if he hits greater level in 100%, thus he gets 20 points.

Maybe all players have more ideas, please think about it, and keep the fun with this game.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  12. benson&silvia

[​IMG]

Today, we have another victim as you may see, their score is 5957 points in 513 games.

Apparently they don't only play during weekend, they play in annoy way "everyday".

Do you still think they play fairly???

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

The rumble that I got 2046 bp I had a battle record of 112/164. 2400 gems spent. $19.99

benson&silvia and Fang like this.
  14. Fang

Fang First Mate

ha! i bet "NIGHT STAR" is a shared ALT account. several guildmates working together at different times during the day.

benson&silvia and Kelani like this.
  15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

One attack every 2m40 sec. Maybe one @Bear can do that on occasion, but not every day. :)

I'm with @Fang here.

benson&silvia and Fang like this.
  16. Fang

Fang First Mate

ps. a ph2 only needs 2 gems to refill the tavern and does not have to wait for guild ship donations. its so easy it could be macrod. (im referring to someone else's comment about it taking 10 gems for ph2)

so 500 wins would cost 1000 gems and would earn 7500BP.

benson&silvia and Kelani like this.
  17. benson&silvia

Thanks the information from Fang, actually I start to buy the gems from PH4(or PH3), I don't think that I will "addict" on it at that moment..HA.

Last night, very appreciate to Midoki team, they help to check the details of this player, and confirmed that they indeed bought lots gems to play with.
    Also by the information from Fang, I and our guildmates could understand more why do they want to take the advantage.

So if some player may enjoy the feeling of attacking and also feels satisfied by shopping gems and spends it.
    That is the best thing to them and we also respect their choice :>.

Last night when I played this game, my daughter(5 years old) come to ask me what do I play? I told her, Pirates game.
    She said, oh, do they have "PERTER PAN"?

All of a sudden, I understand that in the world of Pirate, some people prefer to play in Capt. Hook(like you and me??), and some people prefer to play in Peter Pan.
    The Peter and kids keep their small island and play the trick with Capt. Hook, and never want to grow up.

Well, if some players like to be a Peter Pan, please play well with tinkerbell in your dreamland.

And we will play "CAPT. HOOK" as good as well, bye, Peter Pan.

Fang, Kelani and peg-brain bob like this.