Once again Midoki Spoils the day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Doak, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Another day another problem. Midoki I want a refund on the gems I spent yesterday for the Royal Rumble. It's the least you can do cause you can't give me back the 6-8 hours I wasted rumbling. Typical the game stops counting BP when both PIRATES UNITED and laughing skulls are tied. This is a joke. Refund the gems to EVERY Rumbler it's the right thing to do!

Raptelan likes this.
  2. rhorun

rhorun Crew

Totally agree was gutted when I logged on this morning to find I had spent best part of 7 hours rumbling yesturday, for the game to decide that's it no more BP.

It was a great fight between the top two so that's 100 players who put in time and effort paid for gems only to be halted to a stop by a cap no one knew about!

One very disgruntled Rho!

Raptelan and Oak Doak like this.
  3. Hard Rooster

Hard Rooster Powder Monkey

Had I not already quit this game, I would definitely had finished off my iPad on this one. Midoki, you make quite possibly the worst best game ever. Don't lose any more paying customers like me, fix the replays, fix the stupid BS like your server space saving 15 bit bull crap BP limit. Refund every player in Laughing Skulls and Pirates United the gems they spent and pray they don't leave the game after wasting so much of their free time on a game that's supposed too be fun. I've been following this whole thing along on Line and you have a LOT of pissed off clients...Whatcha gonna do!?

Oak Doak likes this.
  4. Hey guys, again I agree with you that what happened should never have happened. I personally think you should get a compensation for this. But let's keep the forum a civilized place alright?
    And @Hard Rooster everyone can have there opinion, and I stated before that the opinions of people who quit the game can be rather valuable.
    But saying Midoki makes possibly the worst game ever isn't going to work in your or @Oak Doak 's favor.
    If a customer would tell you, you sold them a shitty product and tell you they want a refund even tough they stopped using the product what would be the first thing that comes to your mind?

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  5. Hard Rooster

Hard Rooster Powder Monkey

Being that I have a background in customer service, you refund the money, tell the customer to keep or return the product as they wish, apologize profusely and sincerely and thank them for their business. Because if you piss someone off and don't fix it, they tell everyone they know about it. And with today's social media world, bad word of mouth can wreck you.

Besides, I didn't call it the worst game ever. I called it the worst best game ever.

roguecylon, Raptelan and Oak Doak like this.
  6. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

@The Fish Eyed Pirate my favor? I just want a refund for being ripped off. If you want to crawl under a rock go for it. I'm not the type. Btw Is it the same rock you hid under when we tried to organize the Royal Rumble?

7. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

This was the final nail in the coffin for me as well. I'm done. I'm so glad we were left out or I definitely would have broken my iPad. This is pathetic. So much promise but never really delivered on it. Oh well, rival kingdoms is fun.

8. I'm just saying that I personally would be less cooperative if people started to be unpleasant to me. You have every right to be mad, but you don't have to go all crazy.
    And I don't crawl under rocks. I just handle my things with respect. You know why? Because the person on the other side is also a human.

And if you want to know why I didn't participate, well we just won from the #2 guild in the world, and I'm the captain of the PH 3+ guild.
    If you want to know why RFF 1 didn't participate, well we know whoever spends the most gems wins, and we don't want to push our members to spend gems.

Fil, Christy, Tex and 2 others like this.
  9. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Sounds like excuses to me.

As for going all crazy, I'd hardly call posting a few things on a forum crazy. But shitting in an envelope and mailing it to Midokis office is crazy...... Enjoy opening your mail this week Midoki :D.
    Ps write the address before hand. ​

10. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Here's a pic of the issue. Fundamental programming error that people learn about in the first week of coding.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Even though we had no hope of beating you guys, I was spending a lot of gems and playing my best until you guys capped out at 32,767. Didn't have any desire to keep playing after that.

Darke Shadow likes this.
  12. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

You mean like they *did* when MM was the competitor?

No disrespect intended...Just sayin'...

13. Ian

Ian Commodore

Yes @Raptelan we do have a few gemmers (at various levels) in RFF, I myself have bought gems from time to time. BUT the buying and using of gems in our guild is a personal choice and not enforced or encouraged (even during a PUSH) because of the financial pressure could place on individuals. No one is criticised or harassed if the say their grog has run out and need to call it a night. Am proud of this Guild for that and it's leadership direction on this matter.

And anyone who didn't see that this 'Rumble' was going to be a battle to see who had the deepest pockets.. was fooling themselves. On a positive side. It did show Midoki what could be achieved when rumble matching is close. Also, well done to all those Guilds who did participate..

Cocobean, cmooneey, Fil and 4 others like this.
  14. rhorun

rhorun Crew

Sorry Rap wasn't trying to leave you guys out so that makes another 50 potential players that could have paid for gems.

Just to set the record straight PU has never instructed or asked its members to buy or use gems that is each members choice.

Regards

Rho PU V

15. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

We also don't mandate gemming and few of us gem. I was one of them. My choice but I wouldn't have bothered if I knew it was going to end up broken...

Blackjack McLeod and Oak Doak like this.
  16. Coochie

Coochie Powder Monkey

I can very much appreciate how angry ya guys are but can you all kerb the expletives please? Remember we have children who visit the forums. Maybe not my place to ask but oh well.

17. Fang

Fang First Mate

wow. I am so sorry for you all. I would be livid if this had happened to me (if I had the fortune of being a part of this epic rumble)

Midoki should try their best to compensate those effected.

Midoki, tell your customers "we will fix this and compensate your gems" FIRST. Then figure out how you will do it. You will gain loyalty because at least they will know you are working on it. If you wait until after you have figured out how before you tell people, it may be too late. They will get disenfranchised and leave before you get around to doing the right thing.

Now, about how you figure out what to compensate. Your data may suck for this sort of thing.

However, the bottom line is that you should err on the side of giving more than less. After all, they didnt just lose gems. The emotional investment was significant for many, i'm sure.

PTO Plunderer, Oak Doak and Raptelan like this.
  18. Fang

Fang First Mate

or, to be cliché about it...

[​IMG]

"Save the Whales"

TBird likes this.
  19. Fil

Fil Captain

You might want to get a clue what you talk about before typing...no disrespect intended, but you are looking like more of a fool here everyday. However, thank you for drawing PrettyPonyGirl out of posting retirement

TBird likes this.
  20. Tex

Tex Commodore

Are you seriously making that statement with the word "coochie" in your banner? o_O
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coochie

Suggest you follow your own advice if you're gonna act all holier than thou.

TBird likes this.