Once again Midoki Spoils the day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Doak, Jun 13, 2015.

1. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Indeed, there will also be posts from people who enjoy playing and compete but have weird stuff like girlfriends and other stuff to occupy their lives.

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Probably should add a comma after stuff. Unless your gf really is not pleasant. Lol

Ian and Raptelan like this.
  3. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Not necessary, besides which, you haven't met her. Good job, she has a really huge f..king banner you would not like.

Tex likes this.
  4. Coochie

Coochie Powder Monkey

According to the internet you are correct but Since phrases are often local then I am sure I would not get sent to jail for it. I was unaware of my name meaning this so I was not being hypocritical. Thank you for your reply but I will not be changing my name as I choose not to link it with that meaning, just as most names can be put into the Internet and made to be dirty. Just to make clear if you watch Disneys Dumbo you will hear one of the elephants at the start of the film use the words 'Coochie Coo'.

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Aye, it's regional - I've never heard the term used outside of the baby talk context (as also seen here and here (safe for work, btw)! But then again I remember being shocked and appalled as a child at an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures when Elmyra talks about kicking another character in the fanny. I went and told my mother.

Coochie and roguecylon like this.
  6. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Thanks for the refund Midoki!

Regards
    APES

Fang likes this.
  7. Fang

Fang First Mate

Nice! Really glad to hear it APES

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yep, it was due to them hitting the cap.

9. Tex

Tex Commodore

My comment is called sarcasm. You can look that one up yourself.
    Disney is also known to sneak subliminal sexual messages into their films. I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely narrated the film to use the x-rated version.
    http://quicklol.com/disney-subliminal-messages-collection/
    I never asked you to change your name. On the contrary, I find it quite humorous every time I see it. Lol

10. rhorun

rhorun Crew

So we got a refund but we were joint first are you saying "just because we got our gems back" you are happy and this has been dealt with?

I don't wish to sound ungrateful but I am well aware you checked every account from the two guilds and returned the gems they used but we surely still should get the same Gems BP gold and Grog and please don't tell me the Gems I got back include because I thought I had used more than I got back.

Please can you enlighten as I did send in screen shots to have that ticket closed and added to the first one

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  11. Coochie

Coochie Powder Monkey

Thank you for clearing that up. All the best.

12. HouseParty

HouseParty Powder Monkey

Thank you for the refund Midoki.

I'm content calling it a tie and moving on. Thanks to everyone involved for what was the best rumble I've ever experienced, even if the outcome was disappointing. I tip my cap to LS for pushing us from the first minute, we clearly brought out the best in each other.

Oak Doak and Fang like this.
  13. rhorun

rhorun Crew

So we got a refund but we were joint first are you saying "just because we got our gems back" you are happy and this has been dealt with?

I don't wish to sound ungrateful but I am well aware you checked every account from the two guilds and returned the gems they used but we surely still should get the same Gems BP gold and Grog and please don't tell me the Gems I got back include because I thought I had used more than I got back.

Please can you enlighten as I did send in screen shots to have that ticket closed and added to the first one

I think everyone agrees on the day it's was a tie so why did PU only get second awards

@Lynsey [Midoki]

14. What was the reward 35 gems 1.3 mil resources? Really are you going to mock about that too? Come on man. Put your big boy pants on and continue.

15. rhorun

rhorun Crew

I believe to game should be transparent how it treats its "customers" which right now it clearly isn't.
    so many players are fed up and leaving and you wonder why.

I simply asked if the developers are saying the matter has been dealt with and is now closed.

16. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yes, the matter is resolved.

For future reference, it isn't actually possible to 'tie' a Rumble - if two guilds have the same Rumble score, the number of battles won is then taken into account to determine a winner.

17. Just for the record the player with the least attacks will win then because they got the best average score? Or is it the other way around?

18. Lynsey [Midoki]

The guild with the highest total number of victorious battles in total throughout the Rumble will win in the event of a tie of BP score.

War Koala likes this.
  19. rhorun

rhorun Crew

Ty for your reply and also thank you for clarifying the tied score and how it breaks down

20. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

While my personal gem issue has yet to be resolved, most Laughing Skulls guild members seem to be satisfied with the gem refund policy for the rumble.

Oak Doak likes this.