Once again Midoki Spoils the day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Doak, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Suggestion- there were clearly two guilds far ahead of the rest on this ROYAL RUMBLE before it blew up, so why not CO-WINNERS? Both guilds could get the top prize originally offered of 40 gems, 1.5m gold and grog, and 500 battle points. Problem solved!

2. Coochie

Coochie Powder Monkey

I

I was not aware of this meaning of my name. I chose this name because I have children e.g.When ya say "Coochie Coo" to a baby. My intention was not to be 'holier than thou' but to just ask people to not swear on a public forum, where children visit. My apologies if I have upset you.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  3. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

I am with Tex on this one. I thought that is what your name meant same as him. Never for a second occurred to me there was another possible meaning. Thought you were proud of a certain anatomy part and advertising it.

Coochie and Tex like this.
  4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

To be totally honest we didn't think you guys were going to be battling so hard, you caught us out there! The limit has already been extended so you shouldn't run into that problem again.
    And we totally agree it wasn't fair, so we're investigating compensation for any players affected right now.

5. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Chris is that like the gem compensation you promised me back in November/December and then proceeded to ignore all my emails thereafter? Sorry I see no integrity here.

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  6. Chris,

Is there anyway you could inform us what the cap is now? You underestimated us before. I would hate to find that you've underestimated us again.

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  7. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Cap was artificial due to a poor programming error. If they fixed that you don't need to worry about caps anymore.

8. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Somewhere north of 4 billion. There wouldn't physically be time to reach that number so I think we're going to be safe this time :) Happy Rumbling!

Darke Shadow likes this.
  9. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

From smallint underkill to bigint overkill....haha. Why not a regular integer? 16 million should be plenty enough. Oh well. No client-side fix is needed for this? Is the fix already deployed to the servers?

10. I guess that's why we got two maintenances this morning

roguecylon likes this.
  11. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I don't think Midoki understands the cost of this snafu. Hundreds of players (top players) committed well over 8 hours a piece. I myself moved a lot of my schedule to accommodate this Rumble Royal, and spent 12 hours solid, and planned around spending a further 8 hours on the rumble until I found it was broken. We cannot get that time back.

Oak Doak and Raptelan like this.
  12. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

They better start understanding. Their credibility has been hanging on by a thin thread for quite some time, this is the final nail for many of us. We're sick of waiting ages for new content, sick of them placating us with "we're looking into it" and frankly we have lost confidence. Sure there are many people on this forum who are Midoki apologists, but most people I know who have played since global launch are fed up.

13. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

I couldn't agree more Rogue....... I sent in a ticket expressing my frustration and suggesting the that ALL the people involved be compensated. Truth be told I now have a hand full of players that have walked away from the game. Angry and frustrated is how they feel and I get it. I for one was extremely upset over the way the rumble ended..... After investing so much time and effort to pull this thing off the result's were a bitter pill for me to swallow. My hope is Midoki steps up to the plate and makes things right for there loyal customers.

Oak Doak and roguecylon like this.
  14. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Agreed. Like I've said - at minimum we deserve at LEAST the gems spent back, if not more. I had my game on for almost 16 hours straight, and the only times it turned off I got attacked (by you Rogue lol). There are always others things I can spend my money on that actually give me satisfaction instead of frustration.

Oak Doak, roguecylon and rhorun like this.
  15. rhorun

rhorun Crew

I couldn't agree more

Oak Doak likes this.
  16. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

The trouble is their idea of customer service would be you buying a round for THEM down at their local pub.
    My history from what I stated about The lack of integrity on a previous issue, along with ignoring my request when I purchased a $100 pack the day before the sale. Well for me they have fooled me once, twice, and we will see. But shameful really.

Oak Doak likes this.
  17. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

You could argue you deserve nothing back. You chose to buy gems, use your time etc..

That said, while you got what you paid for, gemmed troops, the result wasn't as expected.

Fine, Midoki refund gems, fair enough, maybe bit bonus to say sorry.

People complaining about time. Err sorry, you may have spent longer and lost. You choose how you spend your time. Stop bleating and get a life. The idiots going I lost 8 hours of my life, what, was it worthwhile when one ultimately would have lost anyway. Guys it is a game, get a grip.

I say, you are all bloody stupid. I do though think a lot was spent on an unreasonable conclusion.

Answer, Screw the guilds, full of idiots dodging work and minus lives. Give the single biggest bp earner a holiday to Bali. Gem purchases should have paid for it.

Ian, Willard and Tex like this.
  18. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Btw Bali is nice and I can advise where to go.

19. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I guess these days there will always be troll posts from those that do not play competitively.

PTO Plunderer and Raptelan like this.
  20. Tex

Tex Commodore

You did not offend me as I am not offended by such things. Just pointing out the apparent hypocrisy.

And btw...the phrase that refers to tickling a baby is Goochy Goo or Goochie Goo.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Goochy+Goo

Playing Coochie Coo with a child can get you sent to prison.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coochie+coo

Sorry to rain on your parade.