PIRATES UNITED MAIN stops Dead Sails from an undefeated record out the gate!!

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Pink Taco, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Ehhhhh.....

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    Ebow, RNP and Sea Patriot like this.
  2. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Well, I dunno what was going through your mind. Great win and all, but Dead Sails is not the main guild, and neither were they encouraging an undefeated streak. However, strong battle nonetheless. Hope this new PU crashes into Reckoning as well. I wanna face off too....

3. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

That's funny, I heard something like that at PU Z the other day:p Very InTIMidating!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  4. Good win! Congrats all!

5. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Oh! Was that you that came into one of our guilds to recruit? Yeah-super funny. How did that work out for you?

6. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Not recruiting. Just picking up an old friend. Finally got the stink off me.

7. why so offended. try harder next time

Sea Patriot likes this.
  8. St. Thomas

St. Thomas Crew

I've been a pirate for over a year and I'm highly entertained by the gaming behavior. Competition is good! The desire to be the best, to be with a group of other highly successful people and to know you have accomplished something as simple as play a game well, is all we can need to ask for in our gaming lives. I am proud to have been a Skull and proud to be a Dead! May we always know when to speak and lead by example!

Congratulations PU Main! Congratulations Deads Sails! And the three other guilds!

Time for change!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  9. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

You are a funny man to think we take offence. We congratulated you. If you're really that confident, why not set yourself up with Reckoning and we shall see how it goes?

Also, how exactly is PU new?

Fil likes this.
  10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Wise words @St. Thomas. Competition really is very entertaining.

11. I am too confident in any category man. either rank or rumble. I am currently busy with my second account DOMINATE. I even never heard of you lol

12. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Compliment?? That's what you call it?? Seems we need to work on that skill!! Always backhanded, but thanks!! ;)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  13. Grats PU, great job on your win! I can only imagine how happy and excited you all are.

14. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Thanks Black Pearl!

Booty Slappa likes this.
  15. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

#changesfor2016

16. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Change has come and change is good.

A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships were built for. LSWRFTD.

Keena-CBD, Skillzone10 and Tessa Rose like this.
  17. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Congrats on a great win in a close fought rumble, those are always the most fun. Great rumble stats by both guilds. Glad to see a new rivalry emerge so early on between PU and The Dead, it will make for some rather entertaining reading on this forum in the months to come.

I am rather intrigued by the "new PU" comment, I am sure a great many are curious to see what has changed.

As for rumbles, I have grown to hate them. For me personally, it feels so good not being on that competitive rumble train anymore. I have new found respect and admiration for those who had always viewed rumbles as a farming tool. I should've heeded @Raptelan and others advice long ago about rumbles, and gotten out of the competitive rumble business sooner :p

Again, congrats on the win to all members of PU that showed up and fought. Nice rumble by Dead Sails who performed impressively against one of the best guilds in the game. Both teams should be proud of their accomplishments.

18. chet

chet Powder Monkey

Same old story. Yawn

+1 @Spongee I always view it to be competitive by flattening out every rival bases but with streaking I just avoid all of that not a wasted gems

@Ezio_KulidzeTKM glad you got some good resources out of this rumble I see you've come out again, don't let the china man take your spot tho.

19. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

MorganFlint and Fil like this.
  20. Fil

Fil Captain

#YouKnowThisWasntLaughingSkullsCrewsNewGuildRight?