PIRATES UNITED MAIN stops Dead Sails from an undefeated record out the gate!!

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Pink Taco, Jan 10, 2016.

1. He rumbles more than me. I doubt I win this but will try
    PS: chet is the only player I admired in LS ;) maybe he has some PU blood too :D

2. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Good to know

Keena-CBD likes this.
  3. You are not there anymore ;)

4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Kelani likes this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'm on it! :) Should be moved now.

cmooneey and peg-brain bob like this.
  6. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Hello Dez,
    Appreciate the mention in your above comment. As a former PU member, a retired Skulls member and now Captain of Dead Sails, I'd like to congratulate PU Main on their win. It was a lot of fun, with much back and forth; Main taking us by 5000 at the end. Rivalry is much welcomed in this game. While I feel it's not necessary to post top 25 individual scores here, as most other guilds do not care nor find it as interesting as our two guilds, congratulations on your number 1 score.
    Here's to continuing enthusiastic warfare between Pirates United and Dead Guilds in 2016. Happy New Year. Bring it. Fear the Dead.

7. St. Thomas

St. Thomas Crew

Captain Black Dog well said!

Keena-CBD likes this.
  8. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

My post wasn't to please everyone on the forums, but I'll keep that in mind! Gracias!!;)

Keena-CBD likes this.
  9. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  10. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

Dead Reckoning is the reincarnation of Laughing Skulls. We are still undefeated so far... I think the new part is dropping rank to attempt to achieve high rank on the seasonal leaderboard while slipping down on the rumble leaderboard.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  11. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

12. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

Oh geeze, I didn't notice this thread started Jan 9th. I probably stuck a bit of my foot in my mouth chiming in. My apologies. It's not the first time, and it probably wont be the last ...

Pink Taco likes this.
  13. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

No worries!! Left them not too long after I posted. I'm happy now!!

Fil and Keena-CBD like this.
  14. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

So first you got Reckoning, and are on the verge of getting beat by Sails very shortly. Revenge completed. Guess Reckoning didn't really need to protect the mighty Dead Sails, as they can fend for themselves!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  15. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Thanks for the mediocre rumble PU. A win is a win I guess. Meh:cool:

16. Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate Powder Monkey

Pirates United the alliance and Pirates United Main are shells of their former selves. They were once strong guilds. They seemed to have become very average lately. Guess "The New Pirates United" means they no longer care about winning. Can't fault them, rumbles have gotten boring.

17. Mercutio

Mercutio First Mate

congrats Dead Sails, nice work!

if rumbles have gotten boring then why participate- just to whine?

18. Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate Powder Monkey

@ Mercutio, who's whining, me? I just stated a simple opinion. I participate in them because they are the only guild competition offered. Majority of rumble outcomes my guild participates in are decided in first 5 minutes. To me, that is boring.

19. Fil

Fil Captain

One goal = second place?

20. Tex

Tex Commodore

Apparently so @Fil :oops:
    [​IMG]