PIRATES UNITED MAIN stops Dead Sails from an undefeated record out the gate!!

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Pink Taco, Jan 10, 2016.

1. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

@Ezio_KulidzeTKM I'm sure the quote didn't strike any relevance to you but most will enjoy I'm sure.

Fil and Tex like this.
  2. It is my account . do I need get a permission from you to share it with someone else. If your IQ not enough, move on !

3. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

Hopefully we're not measuring intelligence quotient with grammar and sentence structure. We should probably keep the numbers based around applicable things like PR or plunder points accumulated.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  4. Tex

Tex Commodore

Lmfao! Admits to account sharing. I admire your honesty. :p

Floki, Skye, Fil and 1 other person like this.
  5. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Google translate

6. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Is that even right in ur language??

Fil and cmooneey like this.
  7. It is in multiple lang. which is your IQ is not enough to detect

8. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

You have enough trouble with one...focus on English!!

Skillzone10 likes this.
    • Please remember the forum rules regarding foul and abusive language; warning issued.
    ok teach. roger

9. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Just stick to the pre filled memes!! The English is perfect!!

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  10. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

Come on now... repeat insult memes?? Let's keep it real, I know you can find a better Leo meme than that one.

Tessa Rose and Pink Taco like this.
  11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Whilst the Rumbles forum is a place for good natured smack-talk and rivalry, could I please remind people of the forum rules -

• Banter is one thing, flat out abuse using obscene language is another, even when encased in grammatically questionable memes.
    • Please remember the rules regarding appropriate imagery in avatars, signatures, and posted images.
    • You only need one forum account. Sockpuppet/duplicate accounts will be banned.
    • Unless you're posting a recruitment post for a non-English speaking guild, all posts must be in English

Dog Breath, John56 and Christy like this.
  12. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

Am I the only one that wants the last 5 mins of their life back after reading this thread? LOL

Floki, Skye, Kamikazemug and 3 others like this.
  13. leschueft

leschueft Powder Monkey

nope, you're not alone...

14. Old good days... but somehow I do not regret :rolleyes:

15. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Why? What do you not regret Ezio?

16. Everything I had told because some people deserved it. I have seen the true face of many people. I am out now. Peace!

17. Floki

Floki Captain

Ezio your a legend man a true legend I wish I had you flying the banner of my guild the advertisement and shear brilliance of yourself will certainly bring you a great following. Can you see me I am bent over in your presence it is admittedly from uncontrolled laughter but sir you are a great warrior of the keyboard variety..

Fil and Sea Patriot like this.