PIRATES UNITED MAIN stops Dead Sails from an undefeated record out the gate!!

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Pink Taco, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Good guys win. Snarky comment makers finally lose. Whoo hoo, and all that rot.

2. Sommat

Sommat Powder Monkey

noone who is in PU is really saying anything. lets keep it clean and fun. no beef, just great competition.

3. Sommat

Sommat Powder Monkey

those who started this are gone. no offense to dez i like her, but this post should never have been made. we arent mad at anyone. and we do not get concieted or arrogant when we win, we are honestly humble people trying to make a very large group of people work.

Christy likes this.
  4. Sommat

Sommat Powder Monkey

well we are working on it, its tough. and how are we supposed to have multiple guilds all named the same thing lol i wish you could have like 300 people in one guild those rumbles would be epic. you are right we are pirates supposed to be crude and all..... but some o u guys say some mean shit trying to tear us down even more. i saw a few fucked up comments where people seem really angry wtf did we even do.

5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Sommat The PU vs Dead/Skulls rivalry goes back a long way. Such rivalry is to be expected between the top teams and is one of the things that makes these games fun. Most of us don't take it too seriously, but it does provide motivation at times. We did not start the back and forth banter, it was PU that threw out the first punch in the verbal joust. I am sure of that. We responded in kind, and may have struck back harder and more frequently, granted. Add to that PU sends spies into other guilds (has done so with us to get our rumble start time and stack their guild for the match up), employs account sharing, and other questionable tactics only adds to the rivalry. We have always competed honest and fair in our guilds to the best of my knowledge, so that also factors into the animosity between some members of our guilds. Every time we see PU Main, our team is motivated to raid hard. While you may have lost some top players, we still consider you a powerful team and someone not to be taken lightly in rumbles.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  6. Mercutio

Mercutio First Mate

@Sommat if what you say is true then that's a new behavior pattern for PU. I've been on the receiving end of PU's taunts in the past, and there was no PU being humble then.

that's not to say I do not believe you now... you seem sincere and it sounds like you're wanting some kind of rival sportsmanship-type attitude, which could be fun.

but to be clichéd: time will tell, if you are going to dish it out you should be prepared to take it, and just because you've decided to move on doesn't mean all is forgotten or forgiven. that said, however, I welcome this new behavior and approach toward competition.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  7. Sommat

Sommat Powder Monkey

well im not even PU anymore. consider that MY behavior pattern. but it was pointless for me to even talk.

Fil likes this.
  8. Sommat

Sommat Powder Monkey

see i was completely uninformed. i knew NOTHING

9. Tex

Tex Commodore

Really confused @Sommat
    Are you saying when you posted these comments yesterday you were part of PU and today you aren't?
    How does that happen if everything is so peachy over there??

Tessa Rose and Mercutio like this.
  10. you so obsessed with us lol. bring something new, now it is boring raiding you lol. almost raided all of you with 3 stars. rumbles now become tedious daily stuff, it is done for to get easy grog etc.

11. Fil

Fil Captain

Not much grog for second place....

John56, Tessa Rose, cmooneey and 2 others like this.
  12. Instead you take my thingy dumbas*

13. Fil

Fil Captain

Do you like fish sticks?

Tessa Rose and Pink Taco like this.
  14. Squirt

Squirt Crew

I'll have whatever you're smokin Ezio....I wanna feel what's it like going off the deep end

Tessa Rose, Fil and Tex like this.
  15. Tex

Tex Commodore

The crisis at Pirates Divided must be strong to have these fools @Sommat and @Ezio_KulidzeTKM representing them. ;)

16. another douche on the board

17. Fil

Fil Captain

18. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

LMAO!! I love that South Park episode!!

Tex, Keena-CBD and Fil like this.