Plunder Pirates World Race to the Top! All Guilds Welcome, April 7-12!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arr, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Arr

Arr Captain

Excellent, we'll see you there! It's going to be hard for me to track your guild given the characters so feel free to screenshot every few hours so I can get an idea of where you guys are during the race, then I know where to look.

Remember everyone, this is a friendly event and we're here to have fun, so keep things civil and play by the "rules"!

Also, @Tex and any Piggies isn't pushing. You're still welcome to participate. By the way, what is the translation of 名门天下?

2. TBird

TBird Captain

Tex and Piggies are NOT in the push...

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

I give credit when it's due and respect you for accepting that challenge. Good luck.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    Darke Shadow likes this.
  4. Tex

Tex Commodore

That's correct Tbird this challenge was presented in another thread going on last night.

5. Tuckyno

Tuckyno First Mate

Arr .. Thanks for accepting our video ! I hope to see many participants in this tournament ! Thank you all !

Skull King and Arr like this.
  6. Arr

Arr Captain

You should link it!

Ian, Skull King, Darke Shadow and 4 others like this.
  7. Tuckyno

Tuckyno First Mate

Help me understand ... how should I connect ? Are you referring to my website ?

Arr likes this.
  8. Tex

Tex Commodore

Great video! Looking forward to the action with a bag of popcorn and grog. :D

9. Tuckyno

Tuckyno First Mate

Ahaaa you're right , and a good idea !;)

Arr likes this.
  10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

LMFAO!! I laughed through the whole video lol, that was good and epic! I liked how you zoomed in and presented every guild, very creative video. Well done man! :D If i could like it more than once i would :D You need to make more of those

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  11. Christy

Christy Commodore

Well not EVERY guild o_O great video though

Darke Shadow likes this.
  12. Tuckyno

Tuckyno First Mate

Thanks guys for the compliments .. This video was created by my trusty first mate on the Guild: REGNO ITALIA. SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and Facebook page to stay update on all the news !!;);)

Skull King, Arr and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  13. Strike

Strike Crew

Really cool video:)

14. Arr

Arr Captain

Will do :)

15. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Hmm. My guild members haven't gave any english name for it neither translation because that woudn't make a sense. But let's call it MMTX, which is the first letter of each word.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  16. HolyTRINITY

HolyTRINITY Powder Monkey

Sounds good to me...

17. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Holy Pirate! That is epic!

Arr, Christy and Skull King like this.
  18. HatStand

HatStand Crew

You gotta drop your eternal base shield first, Holy Trinty, in order to play.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    # Johnny Doe # and Skull King like this.
  19. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

@Arr , Black Flag won't participate in this push. It is too close to our recent push and we need to farm. ;)

20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

TN either, because we're way too laid back. But we do plan to finally hit the leaderboard in a day or two. :)

Edward Kenway likes this.