Plunder Pirates World Race to the Top! All Guilds Welcome, April 7-12!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arr, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Congratulations to everyone who took part, and especially to those guilds who reached new heady heights on the leaderboard! And a massive thanks to Arr for organising and monitoring it all - you're a credit to the community!

2. Skull King

Skull King Crew

He is indeed!

Arr likes this.
  3. Tex

Tex Commodore

Although our guild was not part of the contest it was loads of fun watching from the sidelines. Kudos to @Arr for pulling this together and providing wonderful commentary. The Piggies look forward to competing in your next guild race. Once again, great job to all the guilds who participated!

Scheherazade, Arr and Skull King like this.
  4. Tex

Tex Commodore

Although this contest was pulled together in the spirit of fun and commraderie among guilds, I feel a special shoutout should be given to the winning guild 名门天下 (MMTX). It was truly amazing to watch you guys set a new record guild score of 8,524!

I have never seen such a strong and mighty guild before. I know many great players in other guilds who gave their best. But your guild demonstrated that we simply cannot compete against your superiority. I would say you guys belong in league of your own. Congratulations on winning! You really earned it.

Cupcake bunnies likes this.
  5. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Shame on you. :D

小绿(Green) and Christy like this.
  6. Cupcake bunnies

Cupcake bunnies Powder Monkey

Many thanks!

7. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

The Souls salute the guilds and all the participants!

8. Sounds all exciting, when is the next race to the top? Was it a one time deal? Can anyone give information about it, did rumbles trumped the idea of racing to the top? Thanks!.

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

It was a one time deal but nothing to say we can't do it again :) it was a lot of fun. I think maybe for some guilds rumbles might now take priority over pushing towards the top. But most too guilds want to stay there. At the top :) thanks for bringing this up again. Maybe something can get set up for a future race for participating guilds!!!

Breakingood13 likes this.
  10. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I was just thinking about this last night, and think we should set up another one soon!

Breakingood13 and Christy like this.
  11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

If someone did, we might participate.

Christy likes this.
  12. Skye

Skye Commodore

I'm in, just give me a heads up so I can spend the week before farming up my walls :p

Christy likes this.
  13. We're in, as long as minis don't get in!

14. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Minis can't help a guild rank up.

15. Bear

Bear Commodore

It is about time for this to happen again. People are starting to settle again. Who knows. There may be another unkown rise through the ranks like @Raptelan did last time.

16. Ian

Ian Commodore

Unfortunately, it would appear that a lot of members are now more interested in 'Rumble Rank' (the short game) than 'Guild Rank' (the long game); even putting aside the possibility that the rumble prizes 'might' even recover costs incurred during the given rumble. There is a significant drop in interest or motivation by members to pushing/holding rank anymore, it all seems to about the quick win found in rumbles. (it's like a 'sugar hit')

17. Bear

Bear Commodore

Maybe if there were some perks to being up high.

Ian likes this.
  18. Tex

Tex Commodore

It's ridiculous to think about having another contest like this until more bugs are fixed. With the invincible WD my dad could probably make Top 10. And he doesn't play video games!

Raptelan and Fang like this.