Rumble Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spongee, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Any top guilds want to meet up for a rumble later today?

2. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hey Spongee ! I like what your thinking. Were currently in a rumble but would like to throw our hat in the ring for the next go around.

Cheers
    APES

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thanks Ape. Looking forward to it. I'll PM you.

Any other brave guilds up to a challenge?

4. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

My suggestion would be to have 5 teams schedule to rumble this Friday 8:15 am Eastern Time......... PIRATES UNITED will join.

Best of Luck
    APES

5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Let's keep the start date and time to those of us involved. We don't want spectators taking up spots that competing teams could possibly occupied. I PM you on Line.

6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Since it looks like the PU rumble might be later in the week, we are still looking for a rumble later today. Any takers?

7. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Spoke with Ape. Rumble between top guilds is set for Friday. Start time to be announced. Who else is participating?

8. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

RFF2 not quite ready for such a heavy gemming fest that will be, but I like the idea. Wish they would add a feature where you could challenge guilds in-game. Post here and let us know if you actually get matched up.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    Cocobean likes this.
  9. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Looking forward to it.

It would suck if we all set out for this rumble and didn't get each other. But we have to try.

I also think we should have no mini accounts included make it legit and above board. I know we want to see who's the best not who's the best cheat

10. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I agree. No mini's. Look at our guild now. That is pretty much who you will see on Friday. We are not stocking our guild for the rumble, we are coming with our regular guys. I hope everyone else does the same.

11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Well, we'll be starting our rumble in about 1 hour and 45 minutes, at 9:00 EST/6:00 PST. Hope one of the top guilds is up to the challenge and will rumble against us. We'll be waiting :)

12. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Well we got Pirates United. Only problem is that it was a copycat guild with its best base a PH6, the other three guilds had a total of 6 members between them. For one second I was excited to see PU there.

13. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Sounds good Spongee....... There must be some other top guilds in the game wanting to test the waters. Who will be the next TOP guild to throw there hat in the ring?

14. Assuming the matchmaker looks for similar guilds and takes time to expand its search, shouldn't be a problem getting all interested parties involved as long as they all hit the start button within seconds of each other. Only monkey wrench I see is if a rumble search has been going for a while BEFOREHAND, therefore putting guilds into THAT one first.

15. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hey filthy..... It is a crap shoot I agree but worth a shot. Hopping to get a enough guilds to buy into it and increase our chances of having some top guilds pair up. Someone from the Piggies family going to join?

16. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Were in. Let us know what time. Or is 8:15 confirmed?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  17. Not sure on this end. I just know I have no wifi on weekends so will have to wait for a weekDAY to participate myself. I DO know skulltaker (bad piggies) and peg leg (wild piggies) check forums regularly

18. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

We've discussed the idea internally and agree in principle. I live in Taiwan and anything between midnight and 9am local time is out. (Currently there is a 12 hour difference between local and EST)

19. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Great Donkey happy to have Pegleg Mutiny in the mix! Ashraman .... so doing the math a start time of around 8:15 AM EST will work. Happy to have Bad Piggies in the mix as well!

FYI Final start time to be announced on Thursday to confirm...

20. Please clarify. 8:15 EST or EDT? We are on daylight savings right now