Rumble Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spongee, Jun 8, 2015.

1. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Who will be the next TOP guild's to throw there hat into the ring?! Any one from Red Flag Fleet or Sinister Souls.... Rapts Renegades maybe?

So far we have 4 guild committed.

Laughing Skulls
    PIRATES UNITED
    Pegleg Mutiny
    Bad Piggies

The more guilds the better.....

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  2. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

Edward Kenway likes this.
  3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Why not, Count Black Flag in :) Any specific date and time?

Cocobean likes this.
  4. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hi Edward..... That's great! love to have Black Flag in the mix. The date is this Friday June 12. Start time to be determined but were looking to kick things off in the morning North American Eastern Time Zone. Start time TBD will post by Thursday.

1)Laughing Skulls
    2)PIRATES UNITED
    3)Pegleg Mutiny
    4)Bad Piggies
    5)Black Flag

Let keep them coming guys.... The more teams the better!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  5. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

[​IMG]
    PM vs. pirates united Y. You guys came with it. We finally had somebody give us a fight. Big thanks to Donkeykilla who put up a big zero (he claims he was on vacation...smh). Seriously though nice job guys, people had a lot of fun.

-APES- likes this.
  6. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

They say imitation is the sincerest for of flattery. We in X would love to get some fun opponents as well - looking forward to Friday, should be a great match-up!

HunterToan likes this.
  7. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

ROLL UP, ROLL UP. COME AND SEE THE GREATS SHOW ON PP.

CALLING ALL TOP GUILDS!!!

Come and join the Mammoth Top Guilds Rumble. This Friday bring out your big guns or HGs if you prefer. Join in to see who is the best around.

8. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

815am EST this Friday works for Bad Piggies. Thanks Apes

9. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I have explained to Apes from the very beginning, we cannot participate in a 8:15 am EST start time. Not sure why that time is being tossed around. We can do any time from noon EST and later on that day. Does noon EST start time work for everyone?

10. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Noon on a workday?

11. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Depending on your time zone it's not necessarily a work day.

12. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

We are good with any time. We don't care if the time is perfect for us or not to ensure we win, just sick of beating on the noobs. I only hope that after all of this we actually get matched with someone.

-APES- and PTO Plunderer like this.
  13. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

OK ...... So we have some conflicting time requests. 2 teams we need ta accommodate are Piggies and Laughing skulls. May I suggest a 11:15 am ETZ start? This will be close to what spongee is requesting and within Piggies requested times. Please confirm your guilds participation.

Cheers Apes

14. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Any More Participants ?

Really quite surprised no other guilds have stepped up. Show some guild pride and join in on the fun.

There will be good times had by all I'm sure. Support the cause of Unified rumbles for the top guilds and sign up today.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  15. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I don't think we have any hope of winning against some of you bigger guys, but Rapt Renegades will join the fun, why not. We don't have to win them all...I guess. ;)

Any start time is fine.

-APES- and PTO Plunderer like this.
  16. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Dear Apes,
    Please don't take all my lunch money

*Cap'n Sparkle*, Raptelan and -APES- like this.
  17. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Cocobean APES would NEVER take your lunch money......... Now if you had a banana in your lunch box there could be a problem. Self control can be difficult for APES at times.

Warmest Regards
    APES

*Cap'n Sparkle* and Oak Doak like this.
  18. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Outstanding Rap...... Very pleased to have you and your Renegades in the mix!

19. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I'm not a Banana, I'm a Papayarate...

-APES- and Oak Doak like this.
  20. We are up for a challange we r also in a rumble atm but defenatly ready for some good opponents were not the best but we are 18/0 with this win