Rumble Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spongee, Jun 8, 2015.

1. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I don't mind if we lose our winning streak. Just want to have some fun, and try to get guilds together. Midoki initial release of rumbles has left many of us bored with no challenge.

2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

3. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I wonder if anyone took before and after pics of the guilds, especially one obvious one...lol Be interesting to all those new changes made just for the rumble. We are happy with just using our regular folks, hopefully a few will remember to show up.

4. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I would rather they bring in ringers than not participate cuz they have people away. Every high lvl guild that reads this should be participating. Pretty week to not because you have some peeps away and your afraid to lose. My 2 cents anyway.

Raptelan likes this.
  5. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Saturday's are the worst for me. So will likely only be able to focus on rumble Friday.

6. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I never play on weekends, not even a minute. We have a buncha people who wont be on much. Its still way better than not participating. Or even worse another lame ass rumble against guild of less than 10.

roguecylon and Raptelan like this.
  7. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Apes actually tried quite hard to accommodate the request by Bad Piggies. After noon EST is after midnight local time.

8. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

We all gotta sleep sometimes... Just set an alarm, get up, start the rumble, go back to sleep, then play hard after you eake up. Hope to see BP in the rumble!

9. awbo

awbo Captain

I am dying to hear straightaway if any of you get matched together. Any bets?

10. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

I'm not going to interrupt my sleep for Plunder Pirates. Next time I hope the schedule can be more accomodating.

11. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

That's what everyone said, but everyone wanted something different. We had to stop rumbling for 21 hours to make it!

12. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

We stopped too Raptelan. It either works, or it doesn't. But it's worth a try!

hidyhorum likes this.
  13. From what I saw in LINE chat, matchup mostly successful. Pirates United, Laughing Skulls, Rapt Renegades and Bad Piggies all put in same rumble.

awbo likes this.
  14. Also see results being posted under thread ROYAL RUMBLE

15. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

For who? Most of my guild wanted 9pm Est. Fact is there is no perfect time, but when you break down common timezones then 12:00 EST is closest. This accommodates a ending time that can be covered by Asia, Europe and both East and West coast US.