So what are the "Guild Events"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super-Nor, Mar 15, 2017.

1. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Tessa Rose likes this.
  2. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

@MorganFlint there

Bjays92 likes this.
  3. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Check the events tab. Only a few days away. Every guild will have the same reward tree I think

4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

The question was: @Lynsey [Midoki] is there any scaling of guild-wide rewards for smaller guilds, as compared to 50-count guilds? Or in other words, does a guild of 20 have the same reward tree as a guild of 50?

Tiger Lilly and Tessa Rose like this.
  5. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I'm happy about the guild component. Thumbs up!

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  6. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

I am wondering if a guild of 20-30 will struggle to finish the event simply because it needs 50pirates sailing 24/7....

7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I'm sorry but I don't see any event tab. I also don't have a start new thread tab either. Maybe I have an issue with my forum account I'm unaware of:(

Tessa Rose likes this.
  8. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Never mind post new thread is at the bottom of the stinking page. I was looking at the top and I haven't posted a new thread around here in ages.

Blueberry and Tessa Rose like this.
  9. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Nope, event tab in-game

10. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I've seen the in game news, nothing specific though. I guess we just won't know until it happens. No planning beforehand I suppose. I still think an really active guild of say 30 people would stand a decent chance as opposed to a full guild and half only semi active. Good luck everyone!

Tessa Rose and peg-brain bob like this.
  11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

All guilds have the same reward tree - however, the tiers within the reward tree are balanced so that even smaller guilds with high level players should be able to get a fair way through it.

12. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Tiger Lilly and Tessa Rose like this.
  13. Jackal

Jackal Crew

That sounds interesting

14. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I know we only have a day or so to go and I will see for myself, but is there gonna be a guild event tab or something similar to rumbles in game for the event. I'm hoping everyone in the guild is listed so we can see Individual results, not just a running total of the guild. Curiousity and anticipation is killing me! :)

Better yet a top 100 guild event tab, so we know where we stand against other guilds in the game. Not sure if this has been thought of or is already a feature in the works for the event. Just saying, you will likely get some players gemming to have their guild atop another on a guild event leaderboard! ;) Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself lol.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Tiger Lilly, Blueberry and Tessa Rose like this.
  15. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Event starts in 19 hrs, will I get tokens if I do a 20 hr Exploration?

16. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

If you start a journey before the event starts, but complete it (ie retrieve/eject your troops on the ship) after the event has started, you'll get the tokens.

Conversely, the opposite is also true - if you've started a journey during the event, but not completed it until after the event has finished, you won't get the tokens.

17. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] thank you for the information it's a lot more clear now!!:) Let's give these guild events a whirl!!:D

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  18. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Blueberry I also like your new banner!:) Another FD masterpiece?:rolleyes: @flyingdoucheman you should start charging for your banner making abilities but only after you please, please make me a new one! (Lol);)

Seawitch likes this.
  19. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Thank you Lynsey

20. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

@Tiger Lilly , your banner skills are as good if not better than mine. :D Bar none! Wait a minute o_O

Tiger Lilly likes this.