Wall of Mini Shame

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by BB-8, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

Today's Post is brought to you by the guild named Polska Captain'd by m. This guild has two users that are both PH1 r - 3,759 BP and * - * - 2,952 BP (Those are stars but well no way to make them).

[​IMG]

2. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Going up against them would be like working with a 5K handicap from the start. Thanks for the heads up. We'll make sure to start our rumbles while it is middle of the night in Poland lol.

Fil, # Johnny Doe #, awbo and 2 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    We in rff3 are facing similar. A PH2 with the score seen above in less than 8 hours!

5. YummyPoptarts

YummyPoptarts Powder Monkey

Watch out for Chicken Horrific from Horrific Heroes too!

BB-8 and Blueberry like this.
  6. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

Feel free to post other mini's on this thread so others are more aware.

Blueberry likes this.
  7. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

8. Floki

Floki Captain

The math is logical and achievable and if attacking low PR and easy targets quite cheap and relatively quick...If only I did not need to sleep!

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

If only your captain wouldn't banish you to the dungeon for using one o_O we are too good to lower ourselves :cool:

War Koala, roguecylon and Floki like this.
  10. Floki

Floki Captain

I bow before your eternal wisdom my Capum.:)

Christy likes this.
  11. We have also in Wild Piggies the ScoopySuzy (maybe belongs to Scoop) with 1600 battle points in 12 hours. now its PH4. Already send to midoki.

SpongeCake likes this.
  12. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

I still giggle at a Jack Sparrow trying to come out of the 10,000,000 other Jack Sparrows :p

Oink, War Koala, MiniMo and 1 other person like this.
  13. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

The day my guild accepts one, is the day I leave.

Captain Hakjka, War Koala and Christy like this.
  14. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Battling a Chinese guilds right now with two minis as their best scores. One has been made Captain despite it mainly being a PH8-9 guild.

15. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Thankfully they are correcting this, but here is my image. [​IMG]

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  16. The diference is about ranking:) , envy and etics:D. Pig.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  17. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Sorry Jack ranking is a small portion of this issue. If mini's weren't as issue Midoki would cancel the update to fix it. I have a thread as well with direct comments from Midoki. If your interested let me know I'll post it for you.

18. @roguecylon I thought you were quitting the game anyway? Didn't you say in another thread that you were leaving for good etc?

Willard likes this.
  19. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I'll answer for Rogue until he gets on and provides an answer himself. Rogue is one of several members of our guild who has lost interest in the game due to frustration with the ongoing issues. As Midoki is aware (as they can see purchase history for individual accounts and guilds), he used to buy gems freely and he is no longer doing so. I have asked him to please say active in our guilds in other ways, even if not actively participating in rumbles. He has been with us since the beginning of Plunder Pirates (as many of our guild members have been) and is like family (as far as anyone on here can be like family). I hope his frustrations with the game does not cause him to leave the Skulls family and he continues to stay active in some manner.

20. Rogue certainly doesn't owe me any explanations.

I understand the camaraderie of being in a guild and of being friendly with other guild members. While I have and do get frustrated at changes Midoki make or don't make, I have to take my hat off to them for keeping me interested in a game for 316 days!! No other game has kept me entertained for that long and I have enjoyed getting to know a few people in my guild.

I think the mini debate will rumble on (no pun intended) and people are free to form their own opinion on the use of them or not. There are no Midoki byelaws that I am aware of, and if people chose to deploy minis then that's up to them. If you chose not to use them, then more power to you.

This thread seems like a form of playground bullying to 'name and shame' people for using a perfectly legitimate tactic during rumbles. As for me, well you can't shame the shameless and I'm happy to declare that I use a mini and enjoy watching guilds spending lots and lots of gems to keep up. I spend as much as the rest of you on my main island so I'm am entitled to do what I like as is everyone else. If Midoki redress the balance on mini PR then so be it. I'm sure everyone will find something else to complain about.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.