Wall of Mini Shame

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by BB-8, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMo

MiniMo Powder Monkey

I heard that this person has scored over 500k BP's without using a single gem. It's just not fair. I have spent thousands of gems to get to where I am today.

James Munro likes this.
  2. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

I know right? How can it be fair that someone can play smart and accumulate BP without spending anything but time...all the gem spenders should send this island gems as a bribe and ask them to stop :D

MiniMo and James Munro like this.
  3. I'll chip in 100 gems per rumble and send a cease and desist letter to that mini.

MiniMo likes this.
  4. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

[​IMG]
    here is their response to what you guys are talking about

5. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

fricc, don't you think its enough with copies of this picture on the forum?

6. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Apparently not since the same conversation is going on. I am trying to help out, just in case they haven't seen. Either they don't know or they just want to complain.

7. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Don't even respond mate. This kinda crap is all over the forum. Just hit the "ignore" button in the buggar's profile settings. Peace will return. :)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  8. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Oh yeah, keep photocopying then, sorry
    Daddy P, you are reading me, whats wrong with your ignore button, Mate? )

9. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

Christy,

Much has been said about rumbles in the context of heavy gemmers and mini islands. All things being fair and equal a rumble could not be bought with gems or won by and through the tremendous efforts of a few players with developing islands.

The system clearly is in need of adjustment. Until then, those who choose not to gem will be crushed by those who do and minis will keep giving gemmers reasons to complain on the forums.

Also, I've heard that a trophy purchased Has less worth than one earned.

... Let the hateful replies begin.

10. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Lots of truth there matey! It is odd to see rumble gemmers complain about minis and vice versa. Whether you gem or mini, I don't care--neither is cheating. It's the way the game is designed and shows a need of adjustment, which Midoki says is forthcoming. In all freemium games, those who play for free will always be frustrated.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  11. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

You try to give information and get yelled at. Then they complain when they don't know what's going on.

Daddy P likes this.
  12. MiniMo

MiniMo Powder Monkey

13. Minis are a bane to the game. They don't cost anything and anyone can make one. Rumbles should stick with the format of most money spent wins. Furthermore, any strategy used that I or my guild can't beat must be unfair, immoral and downright evil.

14. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

The point is that if you took two people gave one a mini and one a PH 9, then said here use as many gems as you want, there is no way you could out score the mini base. So you used the proper phrase "can't beat".

15. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Think all anyone wants is equality between high and low level bases. I tell people about this game, and one of the selling points I tell them is on second day you can compete in the GvG competition on equal footing against someone who has been playing from the start with a completely maxed island. That aspect of the game is great. But when one has a decidedly unfair advantage over the other, adjustments need to be made as everyone here is trying to say. Let the PH2 get equal number of rumble points as a PH9, if equal amount of gems and time are invested. That is all anyone is asking for here. Asking for equal and fair play for everyone.

16. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

With UNLIMITED gemming (both recruitment and grog) - a PH9 (that maintains very high rank) should be able to outscore the mini (assuming both play for equal length of time). However this does show how unbalanced the current situation is - and therefore rumbles will be truly great when Midoki introduce the improved matchmaking & scoring system. :)

17. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

They just need to almost double the bp a ph 9 gets against a ph 8 or 9 (and tailored down the ph ranks). But as midoki seems to acknowledge, bp is a key currency in the game. Sounds like they will scrap the bp rumble system and move to an alernative scoring system based on base strength. Sounds like the right solution. Now just hope it's not months away when people quit rumbling.

18. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

Minis do have an advantage, since they r fed maxed troops, a 3 stars is guaraguaranteed, when attacking a PH 9 with developed def a 3 stars is not always there. Let's just wait for Midoki's solution and pray is a good one.

19. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

We just started a rumble that we can't win. Active Hope is using MINIs with PH9's supplying pirates for PH6 and PH7 players who get 25 BPs for each 3-star win while I can only get 6 to 10 BPs.

Wondering if the other guilds in our rumble are using MINIs. They don't appear to be so far.

btw, it's not hard to spot MINIs. If you check the profiles of the guild members, look for high level PHs where their guild donations far far exceed their receipts. In Active Hope, Jack Sparrow is PH9 with a donation:receipt ratio of 4000:1000 while Greedo is also PH9 and has a ratio of 4500:9

20. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Strictly speaking 'minis' are PH 2/3/4. What PH level are you? and what bases are you attacking (that are only giving you 6-10 BP for a 3*)? I'm PH7 and I get 6BP for 1* PH 7/8/9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.