Wall of Mini Shame

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by BB-8, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oink

Oink Powder Monkey

No I wouldn't say, and I think you must be operating in a dillusional parallel universe. I will personally be quite happy when the changes are rectified by Midoki to balance the mini issue as it will likely improve the mental health and stress levels of the people who constantly post about it on this forum.

Presumably your players therefore never deploy troops from the guild ship which are more highly trained than their own as this may be construed as bullying the weak? Or they never fight a PH lower than their own level? Or they never loot lower bases to get enough to upgrade their islands or train troops? But that you only meet people for battle on a completely fair level playing field? I suspect that this won't be the case and that predate using all these methods and therefore your hypocrisy at describing others for exploiting a system Midoki have created, and acknowledged is not cheating, is incredible. There are plenty, plenty of high gemming maxed islands who bulldoze through hundreds and hundreds of lower islands during rumbles and must spend at least $100 in so doing. Are they also in the creep boat as you so describe?

Good luck to you and I Hope that you find that state of zen you are looking for. Maybe they should change the name from plunder pirates to honest pirates or fair pirates? Friendly pirates? Hopeful pirates? Pirates who care for you? Pirates working for you? Nah, those last two would never catch on.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    # Johnny Doe # likes this.
  2. RumDaddy

RumDaddy Crew

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

3. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@RumDaddy I do not use a mini (my guild doesn't allow them) - I too am thoroughly frustrated when we meet a guild who's mini(s) get over 2000 BP. However I acknowledge that it isn't cheating and therefore will not criticise others for using this tactic. (I only wish my guild would allow me to respond in kind ;) but they are too fair minded and I respect them too much to argue :)). I will therefore be extremely grateful when Midoki switches to a more level scoring system for rumbles.

I would however like to understand your point of view regarding the term 'bully':
    I agree that if high level PHs were allowed to indiscriminately destroy few days old bases (who could never revenge) it would be be 'bullying'.
    Please explain how 'minis' (who CAN be revenged - and have no advantage in defences) are 'bullying'? - this is a genuine question!

(even if they use high level GS troops to attack - they are only wasting them against lower level bases)

James Munro and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  4. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

They are too good! :D
    I think you would have to remove the word Pirate altogether...
    Plunder Samaritans, Plunder Angels, Plunder Neighbours....oh oh oh...I got it...Farmville! ;)

This thread was fun and it's good to hear everyones opinions of which they are entitled to...but that's one great way right there to get this thread closed :rolleyes:

MiniMo, Oink and James Munro like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.