[2.2.0] iOS update bugs & issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Oct 29, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

they currently seem to be more than doubling things, as if its adding 120% etc, so you may want to look into that!

HornyQuokka likes this.
  2. captaintau

captaintau Crew

Chat window shows a "2" for unread messages at all times unless I post a message.

Sailing exclamation mark to declare found items or voyage conclusion not always present.

3. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Ok....and you are 100% sure there is nothing else wrong? All guild perks kicking in correct? It really sucks that players can t never say if the "Training Ground" boost is "really" working in battle or not. Well, so i prob just have halluzinations , like some other players that experienced a big chance regarding attacking and lasting of their army.

Case closed, otherwise it sounds like i would whine. I ll will adapt, since when something is wrong its the same for all players and not just me.

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Right, I've double, double checked! There have been two changes to defence buffs - a fix to the UI display, and fixes to some of the buffs themselves that weren't coming through at the correct values.

The defence buffs percentage refers to the % of the object's HP. 100% equals the object's default values (80% would be a 20% reduction, for example), so a 120% buff is 20% extra.

Some Legendary Pirate defence buffs were working incorrectly at launch, so you may see an increase in difficulty as all of the buffs are now working as intended.

5. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    hello, as shown by the screen, when the opponent brawl still 25% of BP in most but not yet by the extra bonus points looting. with various rounding upwards or downwards would have to give me 7 points instead of 6 or wrong ?? also add that the start a series without having the opportunity to make donations, financing, chat and above require support pirates, otherwise the end of the series, because forced to abandon the screen to do it, could prove double-edged sword .. otherwise great update, finally in my humble opinion they will see more fights balanced .. and we hope that the fifth week of waiting is that good to finally find ching shin ..

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  6. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Are the buffs still working when the Fort is destroyed? I know it wasn t before. I now fought 20 battles and destroyed the fort first, still its harder than usual and my pirates die way too soon. So no change to me, no matter if fort is up or down.

7. Langballe

Langballe Crew

Thanks for the clarification. However, you should adjust the text to say 121% and not +121%. Simple math

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

We're looking to tidy this up this afternoon (so it just gives the buff percentage), and to fix some iffy data.

9. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

I thought it was a mistake, ceaser came in this trade ship today(sadly I'm full) and he does 120% damage and toughness while defending

10. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Nope, she's not changed.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  12. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

I "time travel" on my device, so this happened: the normal LP splash screen reappears once I changed the date forward!

13. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

I and multiple guild members have noticed as well.
    It also happens in reverse. Maybe just when sailing on the opposite map...

14. yeti

yeti Captain

I have a number permanently on chat window, too. Minor, but really annoying!

15. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

This is due to GS requests being removed once completed: they appeared, completed and disappeared all since you last looked at chat - because you can't read them, the chat window can't clear the unread indicator, until another post is created that you can read.

16. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

When you ship battles the Crocosaurus it appears too small in it's mouth.

17. Skye

Skye Commodore

The game randomly immediately crashes (seg fault) when launching it after minimizing it. Tapping the button to launch it again after crashing seems to work fine, its just a random crash.

18. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  19. Ian

Ian Commodore

I support @Barbed , have noticed when tapping and holding down the recruit button to speed recruit pirates. The process is notably slower than before the update.

20. RonUK

RonUK Crew

@Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki] Could either of you please help me, or any Forum members? I'm having real difficulty with crashing of the game since the Halloween update. Basically it constantly kicks me out...

I get kicked out occasionally on the opening screen, often on the main screen when not even touching it (not the timeout), often when recruiting pirates from the tavern (which is incredibly slow for me too), and pretty much every battle or every animation when collecting rewards from the map. Usually whatever I do before the crashing doesn't seem to count when I log back in, almost like it's disconnecting a few seconds before crashing.

To resolve it I've tried closing other apps, deleting other apps that I don't use, softbooting the ipad, and have deleted and reinstalled plunder pirates. I've turned off the animation option in the accessibility on the ipad and have turned off the background app refresh... nothing seems to help. My wifi connection is strong.

I've been in piracy for 408 days so want to keep playing but this really is making me want to delete the game for good. It's the worst it's even been and I don't know what to do next. I can't even send a support request through the app as when I press the support button the app crashes before it transfers to my email (it says my player ID is vC4I9tnIZYQ= on version V.2.2.1(383)and I play on an ipad2 on ios9.1. It was admittedly better on ios8 and playable on ios9 before the Halloween update, but now is just awful.

Please help :-(

Langballe likes this.