BRITISH BULLDOGS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Hakjka, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Welcome to the new players to join the guild and congrats to the new 1mates. ;)[​IMG]holding last spot just for you .;)

2. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

@Kelani Welcome to our guild recruitment thread, i regret i am unable to offer you a place in British Bulldogs as your female crew members (are there 49?) will likely have my guts for garters!

For everyone else there is 1 spot available post on forum or join in game )

Kelani and Captain Harlock like this.
  3. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Hey capt! Just the few females you do have already can take your guts when ever we want. And not a big fan of garters I can think of much more fun things to use them for ;)

4. Like????;)

Just put a spoiler tag on it lol.

5. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Oh but a lady would never say

6. Oh you have no idea Lord... :D A spoiler tag isn't enough to spear all the weak-minded... :rolleyes::p

7. I guess ill have to work it out of you slow and steady ;) I will get that info to come out of you.:p

Watashi wa itsumo watashi no hōhō o shutoku suru.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  8. Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  9. Haha, good luck with trying, our methods are well protected ;)

But uhm, although I think I know what u'r trying to say in that last line... Your grammar is a little off to say the least... :p Google translate? o_O:p

10. Yup since you would know what language it was you'd get the gist;)

11. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

lol, his grammar isn't the only thing that is off. thanks for the publicity though megatool.

12. I did, but unfortunatley Google translate is pretty bad with anything but single words.. :p nice try though ;)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  13. You know the size of his tool? o_O

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  14. One-Eyed Willy

Get your mind out of the gutter lol.

15. Nah, think it's too late for that.. :oops::D

LadyoftheSea likes this.
  16. Forum stalker here aka young gun i mean black beard.

He also liked a comment of a person calling him a lady lol he doesn't know what he is online lol pffft

17. You mean the same IP address as yours? Lol yeah we all know the same IP address lol

18. [​IMG] Funny you jump on threads to start stuff then runoff and cry lol go try to steal one of Kelani girls from guild again as you said you could.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  19. Says the guy begging for likes and attention on forum...I just sit back and laugh. You do talk about tools a lot hmm wonder

20. One-Eyed Willy

Every post you submit makes you appear less and less intelligent. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel.Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?