BRITISH BULLDOGS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Hakjka, Oct 27, 2014.

1. You still typing? On others threads lol man you must be bitter at life...who post they got a 800 $ ladies jacket? If you have money you don't say price lol. Poor thing...funny you get more attention off others threads than your dead guild threads. No wonder no one likes your post but a few pitty likes. Feel
    Bad for you, hope you get help you need young gun I mean black beard I mean one eyed willy lol pick a name stick to it . Funny I post on my guilds thread about stalker black beard stalking forum and you post on the thread you were spying on lol yeah your a smart thing black beard.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  2. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Your personality is that of a rabid Chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail. Your powers of observation are akin to those of the bird that keeps slamming into the window trying to get that other bird it keeps seeing. You are walking, talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive. You are, at varying times, tedious, boring, and even occasionally earth shatteringly hilarious in your idiocy.

I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Tex likes this.
  3. He's still going ? Lol troll stalker proving the point go on some more it's too funny . You should try posting on your dead guild thread started by another EX souls guild mate.:D

Man everything you typed was copied and pasted from another email you sent to ex souls memeber. Get some new stuff come back with it then, nice work pants with your 800$ ladies jacket.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  4. LadyoftheSea

LadyoftheSea Powder Monkey

Boy were the other ladies right about black beard....some one calls him out on it. Creepy.

5. Welcome to the new players to join the guild and congrats to the new 1mates. ;)[​IMG]holding last spot just for you .;)

6. LadyoftheSea

LadyoftheSea Powder Monkey

She's funny.blacky

7. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Ladies, ladies, I'm very glad you choice not to use the spoiler tag it may have sent some of the crew over the edge!

Captain Harlock likes this.
  8. Captain Hakjka

@Black_beard and @.Lord M€G/\T|2ON.
    Ladies ladies i think you two need to find a marriage therapist or something.
    Please can both delete your delightful !!!!! comments at each other on this BRITISH BULLDOGS recruitment thread or move them to other topics threads. Thank you )

9. Ofcourse, we wouldn't do such a thing to our beloved crew.. :rolleyes::D

10. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Nice to see the Christmas spirit is alive and well in here. -_-

Please people, remember that:

* There are humans on the other end of the avatars and tags

* It's awesome that you guys are passionate about the game, but remember, it is just a game, and not worth starting a war over*. No need to go full-Miley wrecking ball on each other

* This is a recruitment thread, and it's a bit disrespectful to derail it.

We'd rather not have to get more heavy handed with moderation, so please, keep it civil.

* Well, until there's guild wars in-game, anyhoo...

11. Captain Hakjka

Thanks @Lynsey [Midoki]

And also thanks for the spoiler "until guild wars in-game"! Any chance of a date on that?

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

13. One-Eyed Willy

Sorry Lynsey to have had made you feel the need to reach out like this. I was immature and shouldn't have stooped to the level of others. At any rate, at least we got some news of guild wars:D

14. Still can't figure why he has to post on others guild threads as always ? Stalker much?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  15. One-Eyed Willy

When I click "new posts" and see you talking about me like you always do I was not stalking, just responding to your unmerited criticism. Unlike you, I respect the moderators and will no longer be feeding in to your antagonism.

16. Captain Hakjka

@Lynsey [Midoki] oooooooh that's not fair lol

17. Captain Hakjka

Just as a reminder to what this thread is about - its a recruitment thread ! -

- we also get the occasional Midoki staff member letting us know about future updates like guild wars but basically if you are interested in joining a active guild, that has all perks running 24/7 you can apply on the forum, by emailing me, on moreforum, contacting any British Bulldog on the forums or simply in-game.

We have been request only for some time now which means we do require some minimum requirements, like for you to be min PH5, be willing to have catcher, mason and smithy active within 30 days of joining.

Interested? Well in that case welcome to British Bulldogs.

The aim of the guild is:
    1) Fun - boring or bullying players will walk the plank!
    2) Share experiences so people improve - so please post videos in guild chat.
    3) Chat - Have a active chat, upgrades take time, so let's chat get to know each other.
    4) Perks - give each other a helping hand with some useful perks?
    5) War - be in a good position through upgrades to start a guild war when they introduce it.
    6) Top 100 guild - at some point in the future be a top 100 guild.

We agree to abide by the plunder pirates guild standards and not say swear words etc in chat

Anyone want to see the guild focus on other areas, please post your thoughts.

18. Captain Hakjka

Guild currently closed to recruitment - we reopen again 10th Jan..

So if you wana join a guild that gets the occasional Midoki staff member letting us know about future updates like guild wars, if you are interested in joining a active guild, that has all perks running 24/7 you can apply on the forum, by emailing me, on moreforum, contacting any British Bulldog on the forums or simply in-game.

We have been request only for some time now which means we do require some minimum requirements, like for you to be min PH5, be willing to have catcher, mason and smithy active within 30 days of joining.

The aim of the guild is:
    3) Chat - Have a active chat, upgrades take time, so let's chat get to know each other.
    5) War - be in a good position through upgrades to start a guild war when they introduce it.
    6) Top 100 guild - at some point in the future be a top 100 guild.

We agree to abide by the plunder pirates guild standards and not say swear words etc in chat

Anyone want to see the guild focus on other areas, please post your thoughts.

19. Captain Hakjka

Top 100 guild

Guild currently closed to recruitment - we reopen again 10th Jan..

So if you wana join a guild that gets the occasional Midoki staff member letting us know about future updates like guild wars, if you are interested in joining a active guild, that has all perks running 24/7 you can apply on the forum, by emailing me, on moreforum, contacting any British Bulldog on the forums or "line" Captain_Hakjka

The aim of the guild is:
    6) Top 100 guild - once a month show our face in the top 100.

20. This thread just needed one more bump.. To say cheers to everyone in the British Bulldogs Guild for the good work on the push! Proud of you all, love you guys! ;):D

Captain Hakjka likes this.