Calling out sinister souls and any other guilds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Booty isle, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fil

Fil Captain

You certainly arent lumping yourself into the above such tactics group are you? Because every epic fail attack you make on a RFF member (and they are numerous) gets replayed and they all show you attempting and usually failing to use the bomber bug. SMDH

2. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Oh look, Troll Fil is back. Bomber bug is long gone and record rank reached without it. RFF members kept using the double bomber and WD bug on me repeatedly while advertising that there is no bug use in that guild, so I figured turnabout is fair play. Maybe I was unsuccessful because I was not so well-practiced at using it as your guildmates. Or maybe I was experimenting random ideas for fun. Who knows, who cares. Go take out your aggression on some baby rival islands.

Captain Dack likes this.
  3. Fil

Fil Captain

Remember that time you attacked Christy with like 40 bombers did double kaboom and didnt take out a single piece of wall! Not even one! Whole guild laughed til it hurt watching that replay over and over. Good times brah. And how bout all those replays sent to me with you doing the same thing to other guilds? Or did they supposedly do it to you first? Long gone? Didnt realize earlier this week was long ago.

What new bug(s) are you using now? Seems coincidental that you would find some skill immediately following an update at which time your bought your last batch of your $1,000 stack of gems....its a copycat game, guess we just wait and see who adopts your ways and reports the findings back. Just cant believe that you learned something with this $100 that you werent able to figure out with the last $900. Although then when confronted with skirting the rules again, you will claim you were just attempting to replicate the bug...for 3 months...again.

Perhaps we should discuss how many accounts in a guild that belong to the same person should count towards guild rank or rumble score? That would be interesting huh?

Epic Fail...again.

Tifosa likes this.
  4. This is one of the many reasons alas I left Sinister Souls. So much wasted potential as a top ten guild. Best of Luck. There are good people in there amidst the chaos. We know who you are.

Christy and Eric1071 like this.
  5. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

LOL, you have quite an imagination. I hope making up a bunch of complete bullshit entertains you enough to compensate for making your guild look like utter trash.

Keep dreaming buddy. No bugs, I just waited for bugs to be fixed before putting much energy into playing competitively, since everyone was using them.

4 accounts in my guild are one person (not me), none of them minis, and all accounts held to the same standards. All others are individual people. Those accounts used to all be in RFF, funny you didn't have a problem with it then. As a single person can only battle with one account at a time, it is not an advantage in Rumbles. But again, keep on dreamin' and trollin', it seems to keep you happy.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    Captain Dack and Oak Doak like this.
  6. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Haha. I love they think they're a top guild. To me that just shows how classless Sinister Souls is. But hey what do you expect from a guild with the initials SS. Hope they're proud of the cheats they've built. There's no difference in feeding PR and using minis to win Rumbles it's cheating plain and simple. Things like this make me proud to be PIRATES UNITED. We are a no cheats or tricks guild and we are Number 1

Lofon8 likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Commodore

I would add that it is super easy to gain rank right now. Lots of people who gemmed to PH 9 are reporting record high ranks. Im in the 500's, and I have matched someone ranked 910 for +24 rank gain.

Tifosa likes this.
  8. holashorty

holashorty Crew

@Raptelan I'm not sure why RFF is the main focus of a majority of your opinions about things, but that's a different issue to be addressed at a different time. Since you aren't in RFF but still feel the need to bring us up, let's clarify some things:

1. Yes, we did put up 14,000 in our rumble against MM. This was also during the 50% off recruitment special. So this was mainly made possible because of the recruitment special.

2. Yes, some members of our guild choose to gem; however, that is the individual's choice. We do not perpetuate the idea that members must gem anything, including rumble attacks in an attempt to secure a rumble win.

3. We know that we will not win every rumble, but each member contributes their best towards each rumble. I am so proud of our team for pulling together if we are down in a rumble or for any other reason.

4. We definiely have some members that decide to gem to "make things fun", as you previously stated. Although we don't take on fights where the main determining factor of success is who can gem the most. So attempting to advance the idea that RFF is a purely gemming guild is misinformation.

5. Yes, there were 4 accounts from the same person in RFF previously. Although at the time these accounts resided in RFF, rumbles had not yet been released. Therefore, if you're trying to imply that those accounts were contributing to our rumble win, you are sorely mistaken. Conversly, if you're trying to make the argument that we used these accounts to hold rank, you are wrong again. Our guild rank has remained very similiar without those accounts.

On a side note, you're entitled to your opinion regarding RFF; however, I think you're making a generalization of RFF based on your experience with members who vocally disagree with you or your behaviors, in game and on forums.

Maybe we should just focus on our own teams instead of attacking other teams because let's be honest, what is this thread accomplishing?

Christy, Tex, One-Eyed Willy and 5 others like this.
  9. Eric1071

Eric1071 Powder Monkey

Dang girl, 3 snaps up and around da world !! Lol

Christy and Daddy P like this.
  10. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

What in the world did I just walk into?

Without speaking for my guild, I personally do not find the mini approach to be underhanded, sissy, cheating, unethical or whatever term is tossed about up there. There is no glitch or bug or hack which is being utilized. The game allows for this approach, and if a guild needs it to keep up with the gemmers and other mini guilds or because of the crazy matchmaking, so be it. I don't see much difference (as far as ethics) than a maxed base dropping to a low pr and sniping away at big bp aggregates--which happens in most all of the guilds we have been matched with, and yes some RFF2 members do that as well. Yes the lower ph base has an advantage with higher bp per battle and shorter recruit times, but its a similar concept. We actually put one mini in RFF2 to test it cause it had been used against us many times. We were shocked how easy and fast you rack up bp. The reality is, the rumble system encourages this kind of approach with its limitless battles design. Until that is changed to focus on quality over quantity, guilds are finding clever ways to compete. Personally, I don't have the time or the desire to use a mini or drop low and fight battle after battle knocking off easy bases or exposed PHs. Just not fun for me. But others enjoy that and God speed! My hope is that Midoki tweaks the rumbles to make them more enjoyable for the masses.

11. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I didn't bring you guys up, really don't care about you more than any other guild, however I was responding to an RFF member who stated that "gemmers ruin the game", while his guild includes gemmers (don't know or care specifically who, simply that it was a hypocritical statement). I have respect for RFF as a guild as I do for any guild that makes it high up on the leaderboard, but a small subset of members choose to repeatedly troll me which reflects badly on the guild. A subset also chooses to proclaim the guild as having a high ethical standard and not having any members using bugs, when I see the bugs used time and time again in defense replays from several RFF members (not you, for the record). I really don't care that bugs were used, most players in the game seemed to be using them. What bothers me are the hypocritical statements from a small subset of the members.

50% more time would mean 7,000 then, a number unreachable without gems. My point remains.

Nothing wrong with that at all. Again I only took issue with the hypocrisy.

Umm, I am not. I am claiming that it is not a guild that has no gem use, and am claiming that using gems does not ruin the game.

I am not implying or arguing anything I didn't directly say. I was defending an attack which criticized my guild for no apparent reason. The same person previously said that most of my guild was a few people with many accounts and that I have many other accounts, which is b/s. You may or may not like me or my decisions or allowances, but I am nothing if not honest. Me clarifying what the truth is is not an implication of anything else, certainly not about your guild which I know very little about.

Perhaps but again I don't have a negative opinion about RFF as a whole. In fact I wrote in this very thread that I have respect for the guild maintaining a balance of rank and winning Rumbles, something that other guilds such as Laughing Skulls who choose to favor one above the other do not. I respect them too, but for different reasons, different strengths. RFF choosing to allow some bad apples to stay in the box may cause a bad smell to emit from it, but I am well aware that those few bad apples do not accurately represent the rest of your guild.

However before getting upset about me responding to other RFF members who are attacking me and my guild as a whole, perhaps you should consider asking them to treat others with more respect rather than making up blatant lies and posting them publicly in the first place.

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  12. Fil

Fil Captain

If calling something like it is, pointing out and calling out iodacy, hypocricy, pompousness and flat out falsehoods make one a troll, then show me to my bridge.

13. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Thank you for derailing this thread to take the thunder off of us lmao. I just want to mention that I don't have anything against those who gem. I believe it to be a critical part of keeping a game developed; in essence funding the salaries of those designing future updates.

I believe that there are dozens of ways for midoki to capitalize on this industry of buying and selling gems. I just believe that, given the reward of rumbles, forcing us to compete with gemmers within a rumble is highly counterproductive since more gems are being spent than that of which can be gained.

At the very least, these mini bases are forcing rivals to use more gems; something I'm sure midoki can appreciate. If we see a rival is attacking more frequently than 2-3 times per hour then we take out the big guns(mini-bases) and force them to use even more gems if they want to turn a rumble Into a cash-game.

You guys talk about playing with skill and integrity... Sorry, but I find no skill involved when players can gem attacks and can fight once every five minutes. At least those who are not gemming attacks have to take the proper consideration and tactics to ensure a good 30bp attack, whereas those who gem can frivolously attack without discretion.

T******e Beard, Daddy P and Raptelan like this.
  14. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

It's in your bathroom I believe, mounted to the wall over the sink.

15. Bear

Bear Commodore

Guys. Just walk away.

Daddy P likes this.
  16. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Hmmm. I haven't seen @AngryBeard in a while. Where has he gotten off to?

Bear likes this.
  17. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

14k in a rumble - props. Amazeballs!

?

18. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

@Booty isle you mad bro? you're just upset because this is the second time we defeated you in a rumble. Cheers though and thanks for the publicity :)

T******e Beard likes this.
  19. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

AngryBeard is probably eating popcorn and enjoying the show like the rest of us. Thinking he should step in and end it, but taking guilty pleasure in his enjoyment of the thread :p

Raptelan and Daddy P like this.
  20. VinUnleaded

VinUnleaded Powder Monkey

This is Super Theo from SS.

You guys should direct all your salty tears at me. I am one of the proponents of recruiting some low level PH members. Why? Because I care about my guild mates not being screwed. I'd rather doing the screwing than be victims. On top of that, if we subtract the BPs from the lower level PH people (in all guilds) in a rumble, we would find that our guild win most of the time.

One-Eyed Willy is a great leader. Our guild support him 100%

As for the critics, this sums up my feeling for you
    [​IMG]

Raptelan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.