Fan Art (fART for short)

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by ATKone, Oct 25, 2014.

1. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Here you can post your concepts, sketches, designs, everything art related!
    Let's see how creative we can get! :)

PS: I would like to keep this thread as simple and to the point, as it can get, so please, don't post pictures from 9Gag and stuff like that... Think at it as a gallery of some sort... Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. ATKone

ATKone Crew

So, let's start! :)

I present to you, Bill 'Le Dirijeur' Jackson.
    With a cursed dark spirit of an ancient battle strategy planner haunting his soul, he is the most advanced strategy planner in the world. When he starts organising plunders, everything goes perfectly, like the notes from a beautiful song. With him in the squad, all recruits have a better understanding of what they need to, becoming deadlier than ever!

(You can recruit only 1/squad. He gives a +10 boost to all the squad members attack, but beware, he occupies 10 Tavern Slots)

[​IMG]

Arr, Wepwaet, Edward Kenway and 4 others like this.
  3. ATKone

ATKone Crew

And from behind the scenes, a printscreen from the work in progress.

[​IMG]

4. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Incredible!

You have talent! :)

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

6. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Since I could not sleep, I did this: The Flying Pumpkin Ghosts unit... :)

One unit consists in 3 ghost pumpkins, and costs 1 Tavern Slot. The ghosts are twice as fast as the normal units and target the Town Hall first, but they do little damage. Although, the ghosts can only be "killed" by the Gun Towers.

So not so important one may say, but just imagine that you have 20 units spawned into different places of the map, and each one splits into 3 ghosts, levitating towards the Town Hall, that should be awesome from the animation point of view and also how the game looks and feels overall.

[​IMG]

Ashraman and AngryBeard like this.
  7. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Holy pirate! Those are incredible. Stunning work there captain, keep 'em coming! :)

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  8. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Thank you, kind sirs! :) Whenever I'll have a little bit of free time and feel creative, I'll do some more!
    Until than, maybe somebody else will also post something.

9. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Those are great. I never was all that good with Illustrator.

10. ATKone

ATKone Crew

You should practice a bit and also post here your designs... :) I'm curious.

11. Dan [Midoki]

Dan [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Those are great! Keep them coming :)

12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

A Dan sighting! Further validation that your art is really cool. Please keep sharing

Kit likes this.
  13. ATKone

ATKone Crew

So, how about Steve, the "Parachute Guy"?!

You can train him in the Tavern, but when attacking, you can deploy him anywhere ( he squeezes inside your ship's cannon and gets shot straight up in the air, but he has a parachute, therefore he can land anywhere). :)

Until he lands, only the towers can attack him, so beware how you plan your strategy!

[​IMG]

Edward Kenway likes this.
  14. ATKone

ATKone Crew

And a bigger picture...

[​IMG]

Edward Kenway and AngryBeard like this.
  15. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

The grin is perfect, I imagine him being put in the cannon and still grinning like a madman, simply because he enjoys it!

16. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Exactly! :) Plus giving more excitement to the overall gameplay! :p

17. Moscow Cat

Moscow Cat Crew

Really fantastic! Both the concepts for the Pirates and the illustrations themselves are very impressive. Thank you for sharing!

18. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

GREAT ARTJOB MAN

19. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Hello fellow pirates!

Today, I present to you another concept, Daniel "Angry Beard" Firefly, one of the angriest and most feared pirate of all times! :)

As a young kid, all other mates made fun of him, because his hair was red like the fire, making "Angry Beard" hate everybody. Raging with anger even from the smallest things, his reputation of "don't mess with me" fastly made him become one of the most known pirate of all times!

[​IMG]

Arr, Ashraman, Edward Kenway and 3 others like this.
  20. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Love the firefly/angrybeard mashup lol