Fan Art (fART for short)

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by ATKone, Oct 25, 2014.

1. ATKone

ATKone Crew

:D Thank you my kind sir!

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Nono! Thank YOU! Your artistic shares are bringing quite a bit of flair to the forums. I'm looking forward to them a lot.

3. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Thank you! :) But why am I the only one doing this stuff?! :)) I still think that I am not crazy or obsessed with this game... Or am I?! :p The point is that I keep doing it because I have lots of ideeas and I like to share them with you, but really, I know that it takes a lit of time to do this kind of fan art, time that a lot of people may not have for this kind of things, but really, I am looking forward to see some designs, sketches, ideeas at least, from other people also. I mean, I tried to inspire people to post something here, and still looking forward to it! :) Hopefully I won't be the only one posting concepts in here. So people, come on! :)

4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I'm still laughing at the Dan sighting. I had only heard rumours that if you squint really hard through the fog you could see the outline silhouette of The Dan.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Mine is the written word. When I put my mind to it I can write fairly well. As of yet, I've been brainstorming ideas for a short story that could tie-in to the game. I should have something to share Ina week or so

6. Sludge

Sludge Crew

Wow these are all so amazing and well thought out, you are indeed very talented! I'll have to keep an eye on this thread to see what you come up with next.

7. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Thank you my kind sir! :) It's nice when somebody appreciates your efforts! :) Stay in touch and I'll do some more when I have some free time to spare! :)

8. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

This is just the best thing ever!

9. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Very nice!

10. Just saw this thread today, sweet art mAy have to get a costume avatar from that guy. Good job bravo bravo;)

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

These are amazing!

12. Sludge

Sludge Crew

I think I'll have to drawn something for this thread myself! Every time I come back here it looks like so much fun. Time to get creative.

13. ATKone

ATKone Crew

Yes, please do so! :) A sketch, an ideea, anything is more than welcomed! :)

Sludge likes this.
  14. ATKone

ATKone Crew

And btw, thank you for all your kind replies on this thread!
    And, if you would like an custom avatar and custom guild banners, I can hook you up, in exchange for a small iTunes gift card, like a friend suggested... :p

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  15. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

Bruh his art is dope its perf

16. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

I don't know how to post my art I drew a Buccaneer and a brute on my sketchbook but I dunno how to post a picture on the forum

17. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

I would love to share what I did but I dunno how to post irl pictures

18. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Photobucket, Google drive, or any other photo sharing site :)

19. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

Thanks I'll see

20. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Cool - I'm excited to see your work