Fan Art (fART for short)

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by ATKone, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Oh I approve it

2. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Some of us dont have access to photoshop so we had to do without. And even if some of us not saying who had access, we'd have no clue how to use it. So i say all entries which are creative are good entries.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Just to clarify, all entries of mine (the real ones, not the kid with the rainbow) were done with cheap apps on my iPhone or iPad. Not "Adobe Photoshop", just free or 1.29 etc apps anyone can access.
    Try it. You might like it :)

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

The current one I use is paint.net - not an app for mobile but a great free app for the computer. Tons of features and works on premise of donation

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  5. Tex

Tex Commodore

Dude. I love every FArt you've shared on here :p
    It was cool to get an inside look at the artistic process that goes on in your mind when creating. Wow!
    That's what @Gangrene Beard gets for eating a box of Capn' Crunch Berries after downing a barrel of Grog.
    Your avatar gets my vote.
    -Tex :cool:

6. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

Amazing, Have you ever considered taking requests? I would love the chance to see my avatar interpreted by you.

7. I know you just love post count and such. But please refrain to using one post instead of three for this nonsense.

Love,
    Fish

8. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

What is post count ? plus art is like subjective. I don't think this is nonsense. You really hurt people's feelings with that kind of attitude. Posts have been deleted, feel better about yourself? I have this feeling I am being singled out. Have you ever been reported? Let's see what Lyndsey has to say, ok? Why can't you be professional? A snarky attitude I guess suits you? Do you not like to do this anymore? Has it become a kind of burden to day in and day out groom through posts and determine, based on your mood, what you say and how you say it.

9. Yes thank you, the remaining post is good, although it's a bit unclear who you are referring to.
    You are not, I would have made exactly the same comment when anybody else would have done that. Well minus the "Love" then. That was only because we have such a fun relationship, don't you think?
    Yes, six times that I know of. Including the report you just did. But I have not received an official warning. So I guess I have followed all forum rules.
    Because i'm not a professional, i'm an end-user
    Yes I sometimes can be snarky, but only when things really annoy me.
    Nope. Sorry to let you down, but I still like contributing to this forum in anyway I can.

Last edited: May 6, 2015