Fan Art (fART for short)

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by ATKone, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Sludge

Sludge Crew

You will have to have a Photobucket, Flickr, Google Drive, or other sharing site account to upload the picture file to. After you upload it you will have to right click on the picture and copy it's image URL. Sharing it on here is easy after that, just paste the image URL into the "Image" tool dialogue box (which is at the top of the reply textbox). I can't wait to see your Buccaneer!

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  2. great job man!!

3. Lol rovio owes you money for using your idea ,cheers.

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

I'm glad I stumbled upon this post! That's some great work and looking forward to more.

5. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

ATKone, I applaud your creativity! Thank you for sharing.

6. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Another amazingly creative individual here :) This totally amazing cake was made by Tash Vlachoulis, the gf on a certain Sidney Simon. Excellent work, just remember to save us a bit!

[​IMG]

Sleepy_toto, Wepwaet, yeti and 3 others like this.
  7. Do they s
    do they have a business ? Do they ship orders ...they have to have web site for these awesome cakes to be ordered. Well done! @Christy did you get this in your plunder pack prize? ​

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  8. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

9. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

10. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

Wait I think I did it wrong

11. Captain R.

Captain R. Powder Monkey

I don't know I'm confused on how to post pictures on this there should be a option to post from the camera roll

12. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Wow! This is really CoOL.

Has anyone considered using Sculpey Oven Bake Clay as well? That could be a lot of fun for those of us who are more artistic with our hands vs. design software.

TiGeR

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

The forum can't handle hosting all the pictures. So we have to host them ourselves through third-party apps. I suggest photobucket. Simply upload your photos and copy the "direct link" it gives you. Come to the forum. Click the photo icon on the toolbar and paste the link to the picture.

14. See I told you they would know. Good stuff Bear.

15. yeti

yeti Captain

That cake is all kinds of awesome!

16. pwrovryou

pwrovryou Crew

Imgur is great as well.

17. Kit

Kit First Mate

I would love to see what you have in mind for PH8, @ATKone. :)

18. Sky raiders generation 1, midoki sure liked this idea.

19. Kings King Kong

Kings King Kong Powder Monkey

ATKone! Thx for the inspiration! Haven't drawn in years and years, but giving it a shot again. I'll upload it tomorrow, I can't wait. It's not as nice as yours, but I'm still proud of it.