Latest Update bugs and issues (1.5.0)

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Feb 17, 2015.

1. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Thx @c00ni for the hint and link.
    My prob was that I have had only 1 flame gate and that time and upgraded this while waiting for finish upgrade PH8.
    If this work for mines too, I could rearm mines during upgrade via rearm all.
    Good to know.

2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

3. Floki

Floki Captain

Sorry everyone its me I love to see my gate clean with fire....:p

4. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

5. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

no point in sharing replays anymore. theyre all wrong! :-(

6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Granted, I may have had a little too much grog. But is my math wrong, or do these numbers not add up to 95%?

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I also had a wee bit too much Grog and I would also agree. Seems you discovered something for Midoki to check on.

TiGeR

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Some of our members have also been able to fund more than 25% on the PC. Even though it SAYS 25%, they're getting more like 30-35% in from rapid clicking.

9. I noticed the same thing in our guild a couple days ago. Ours was also off 10% so we had to fund it to 110% to get the perk started.

Also, awhile ago, before this new update, one of my guild mates funded 50% on a perk and it was only showing up in the list and in the total calculation as 45%. Their screen showed they had hit maximum contribution though.

10. Jun

Jun First Mate

Haha, funding too quickly.. such a problem ;)

11. porrig

porrig Crew

Any update on the crashing fix? App has been crashing once or twice a day since the last update until this morning when it crashed repeatedly on opening. Restarting my iPhone seems to have fixed it for now.

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Still in review at Apple...

13. porrig

porrig Crew

Thanks Lynsey.

14. yeti

yeti Captain

I can't get in. Game tells me to update app, no update in the App Store :(

15. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

You need to allow enough time for your device to refresh the data from the App Store. Took my device about 10 seconds.

Update seems solid so far. Just don't have any details as to what it included.

TiGeR

16. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

My replay and share buttons are gone. Lordy, Lordy.

17. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Only those prior to the update. All new ones will show. ;)

TiGeR

18. Sergio Pereira

Sergio Pereira Powder Monkey

Hi .... I noticed one problem with the name of the training field inside Guild Benefits link (in portuguese) (I have pictures in my computer but I didn't find a way to put it here)

... It's called "Pedreiro" instead of "Campo de Treinamento " ....

Other thing for your next upgrade .... can you put an option to "store all" in island editor ... with it, it will be possible to quickly rebuild your island from zero.

Thank you,

SP.

19. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

There is a "store all" button already... It's on the right under the "Camera" view change button.

20. ShelleBelle

ShelleBelle Powder Monkey

Issue with donated troops not appearing till after you reboot device