Latest Update bugs and issues (1.5.0)

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Feb 17, 2015.

1. I'm also having a similar issue. The donated troops bar is full in chat but still shows 0 in the top right and when clicking on ship. After I close out of app and click back in, then they show up.

On a related note, if someone donates gunners to me and then I decide to donate gunners to someone else before using them it donates the gunners that were donated to me instead of the ones in my tavern. Doesn't even alert you that you are losing the donated troops.

Siren1873 likes this.
  2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Re: guild perk math error: we also are confused about the math used to determine if a perk has been fully funded - if we have 4 members donate 25% we thought it would activate. Silly us though, instead of 100%, it told us it was only funded 90%. I guess 2+2 really does equal 3.
    Thanks for lookng into this Midoki.

3. Siren1873

Siren1873 Powder Monkey

Does the same thing to me and others in our guild. Donated troops are being donated to others!

4. chris_n26

chris_n26 Powder Monkey

In my experience this effect is random, sometimes it takes from the guild ship sometimes the tavern. I always try to donate all outstanding requests and then make a request myself.

Another thing I notice is if someone donates you a troop upgraded with an ability and you don't have that troop in your tavern, then in a battle you can never activate said ability. Anyone notice this or it's just me?

Siren1873 likes this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yep, we all see that. This is a known bug.

Siren1873 likes this.
  6. Siren1873

Siren1873 Powder Monkey

I do try to donate first. Sometimes at the last second before I go battle someone will request. Then, not thinking about it, I end up donating the same type of pirate that is in my guild ship. Oh well! :rolleyes:

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

The work-a-round for this is to:
    1. Start with an empty Guild ship (easier said than done)
    2. Recruit what you need starting with gunners, bombers, etc
    3. Donate what you can as you go
    4. When ready to Atk, (or 5 - 10min before) request a guild ship fill
    5. Do not donate any more till after the atk (or at least not from any pirate that you currently have in your Guild ship)

Hope this helps..

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Also, you can just donate one pirate, then check to see if it's coming from your ship. If so, stop donating :)

9. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate