Legendary Pirates: A Players Guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bear, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

There are only materials available for 8/12 pirates currently. The rest of the materials will be available when the new map is released.

2. July cleaver

July cleaver Powder Monkey

Has anyone figured out how to put them in recovery mode yet? The initial post says when they are in the cell, you can put them in "recovery mode" but I haven't found that option. Is just being in the locked cell the recovery mode?

Skull King likes this.
  3. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Good question @July cleaver , I would also like to ask is there a way into the fort while it is upgrading? So far the only way I have been to get in, is after I am attacked, I get a display on screen saying my LP has lost stamina, and there is a button there to click for Fort. That works but I see no other way in while the fort is upgrading? @Lynsey [Midoki] ?

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Currently recovery mode is a forced mode once their stamina is depleted. You cannot out them into recovery mode. I'll update the guide to reflect this. We are still learning.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Actually I just figured out you were meaning the original FAQ thread by Lynsey.

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's been acknowledged as a bug. They should be fixing it to make it available while upgrading

Skull King likes this.
  7. July cleaver

July cleaver Powder Monkey

So, they have to be completely depleted for recovery?

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup.

9. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

Active LP does not lose stamina on attacks unless used.

10. Babajack

Babajack Powder Monkey

My map are missing Giant Crab Monster. How should I upgrade Heston and Singh

11. Fulcrum

Fulcrum Powder Monkey

Can our LP's be upgraded while in Recovery? My McKraken is recovering, however, it appears I may be able to. That is, if I wasn't short on copper.

12. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup. But he loses stamina if you are attacked too

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

The 3* ghost ship around oyster Bay drops iron

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yes. Hit details, then you can access his training page.

15. Spyder

Spyder Powder Monkey

As I level my Heston legend, he gets skills that involve bonus damage from cannons that are "close to the fort."

How close do they need to be? Does anyone know what radius is affected by the fort?

16. Bear

Bear Commodore

I don't know the range. But select your fort. This will make an icon show up on the top right of your screen showing your LP and his defensive skills. Tap and hold the Canon ability to send out a sonar type pulse. It will show the radius and any defenses affected by the ability.

17. Bear

Bear Commodore

Update. While you can view the training menu, you cannot train your pirates while they are resting.

18. Skye

Skye Commodore

You've done an amazing guide bear.

The one suggestion I'd add is to give locations where each monster has been spotted (maybe in spoiler tags) for each resource. Say for iron, you have it showing crab and ghost ship, but you could say ghost ship (L3) or at least ghost ship (oyster bay), just to make it quicker to identify which ghost ship drops it. I know this can be kind of daunting because each monster has several spawn locations, so keeping up with all of them is a lot of work, so just a general estimate like (oyster bay) is probably good enough.

If thats too much work or there's not a clean way to do it, its fine as is. It just make figuring out "which stupid fish drops it" when only like half of them actually do, without tapping and checking all of them.

Bear likes this.
  19. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'll look into it. If I can figure out an easy and clean way to do it I'll add it.

Skye likes this.
  20. Spyder

Spyder Powder Monkey

Bear, you are my new legendary hero. Thank for the info!

Bear likes this.