Loot, Where Is It?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy P, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Have I noticed a loot upturn since the last maintenance break? :)

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Have you? Where? How much? etc..etc..

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

Have not noticed myself. Any examples and at what level?
    I'm in dire need of finishing the walls I started before the update.

4. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Gone from PR 350 to 450. Last 4 hours: 805/153, 872/125, 422/530, 912/116, 735/186. Heard rumblings from other guild members of millionaire bases in the 200s again.

Tex likes this.
  5. Tex

Tex Commodore

Thanks for the update. I will try leveling down a bit and see if that helps.

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Also had a PH8 guy say last night he was finding a lot of loot in the PR160-200 range. Wasn't aware there were penalties, because he's not seeing any.

Tex likes this.
  7. TBird

TBird Captain

After maintance break yesterday I saw my first million loot bases since the update.
    And I ended up finding 4 total yesterday.
    And the loot "seems" to be easier to find... 10-12 NEXT vs 20-25 just before maintance
    200-300 range
    Now leave some for me

Tex likes this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'm seeing a few more decent loot bases as well. In the 350-450PR range. Not easy bases, but more +500ks

9. Tex

Tex Commodore

This sounds exciting! I'm Dropping as fast as I can!
    Woohoo!!! :D
    [​IMG]

10. Tex

Tex Commodore

Glad I dropped. The best loot I've seen since the update! :D
    [​IMG]

11. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I'm at 487 now & haven't found anything all day, I've found noting from 350 up. Think I'll drop back down, I like the look of that last hit Tex.

12. Alphafox

Alphafox First Mate

loot over 600 stinks

13. nbuubu

nbuubu Powder Monkey

Still hitting next a ton between 350-500 this morning. Started at 500, bad loot. Dropped to 360ish now ... still hitting Next forever.

Absolutely not fixed for me.

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'm confused. With a few exceptions, loot above 600 has always been awful. And for the past few months, that's crept down to 300-599, also.

Yesterday, I suddenly began seeing a ton of 700-1.2M bases in the 480-580 range. (and by a ton, I mean more of those than poor bases).

maybe the pendulum has swung back to the right, or something. I still think it's too soon to tell just how loot will be following the last update.

15. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

16. Ian

Ian Commodore

Where is the incentive to move up (PR) if you can't even recover recruiting costs? One would have thought that the natural flow of the game would encourage a trend for players to improve and away from 'farming'. Am hoping that future 'tweaking' will restore the this natural flow and will have to agree with Kelani and DaddyP that there seems to be some recent improvement in the availability of plunder. Hope this continues.

17. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

http://forum.plunderpirates.com/index.php?threads/improvements-at-the-higher-ranks.5075/

18. Ian

Ian Commodore

19. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

The system is better as we all bullied the lower bases. Me too. You can't do that for a long time. Yes, it's legit, but is it a method? No. Opponents offered should be in the same level of the attacker. Meaning the same level of UPGRADES. Yes, i dislike the fact that i dont get so much loot at 200-250 anymore, but i am at 650, and i am enjoying loots 1.000.000. The point of the game is to climb higher, not waiting for like 5 months in order to upgrade. With all the updates you will never upgrade max.

So, keep climbing, choose strategic opponents, kame your defence and climb. That's the whole meaning. Not HIDING at 200 in order to get some from the newbies.

My opinion.

Ian likes this.
  20. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

I try using a 190.000 grog worth of army. (6 Juggs, 9 bombers, 1 wd and the rest gunners). Works out fine. So when i see n (average of 300.000 and 300.000 grog) i attack. Why search for the 1.500.000 each time? Come on people...