New ship has arrived - with the very same pirates again :(((

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gantorak, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Romeo and Tinto.

Kinda glad I didn't get Sadie. I don't have room to store her items.

2. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

Can you post a picture of this outfit.

3. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

It's actually an outfit for my island. If you send me the gems I'll send you the pic ;)

HornyQuokka likes this.
  4. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Just in case other peeps are interested too....

[​IMG]

5. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Thanks for sharing @HornyQuokka - I would love that piggy :)

Unfortunately 10,000 gems is a little out of my reach :( - hopefully in a year or two he'll be offered in a sale (at say 2,000 gems - hint) then I'll snap him up! ;)

HornyQuokka likes this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Got Tinto.

Sadie's my new favorite. Good thing since I've yet to get Blackbeard.

7. bucket

bucket First Mate

From what I have been reading, I must be one of the lucky ones. The only two pirates I need to complete the set of 12 are tinto and blackbart. Since blackbart is a rare pirate he will probably take awhile to show up. Hope tinto comes around soon again though. Would really like to use in battle.

8. Skye

Skye Commodore

I must be lucky too because I'm only missing Bart as well :)

Too bad I already had sadie a couple weeks ago instead of this time, so her new outfits didn't show up on the ship this week. Would have gladly spent 10k on her pig!

bucket and awbo like this.
  9. bucket

bucket First Mate

I am with blackbeard like you are with sadie skye. Once blackbeards legendary outfit shows up I will definitely buy it even though it will cost 10k gems. From what I have seen every rare pirate, Ching Shih, Sadie, BlackBeard, and Black Bart, will have a legendary outfit that will cost 10k gems. All of the other lps outfits will max at epic for around 2,000-2,500 gems.

10. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

Blackbeard will not have a 10k legend outfit.
    Not every pirate will have a 2-2.5k epic outfit.
    An exploit on the game that allows you to view all the outfits does not show and legendary outfit for Blackbeard, nor does it display and epic one for all other legends.

11. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

The exploit only shows what Midoki has developed so far. Who knows what the future may bring? I suspect Midoki will create new outfits, not just seasonal ones. I recommend stock piling those gems.

12. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

10,000 Gems for an outfit is just silly. Maybe if it offered big buffs, but it's just pointless, yea great she's on a pig, I prefer the goat.

Captain Catbeard likes this.
  13. I KNOW!!!:mad: I mean, with those gems you could buy (if costs were doubled every time) 7 BUILDER HUTS!!!!!

14. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    Horny Manly Alfa likes this.
  15. Ian

Ian Commodore

But members ARE and WILL continue to buy them; and while they do (spending real $$ on outfits that offer no benefit other than style) why wouldn't Midoki continue to offer more of these at higher prices? (especially if they advertised one as EXTREMELY rare but cost 50,000 gems)

16. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Count me IN for Sadie outfits!!

17. captaintau

captaintau Crew

I think this was my fourth successive week with repeats. My silo is full to bursting.