New ship has arrived - with the very same pirates again :(((

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gantorak, Sep 4, 2015.

1. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

And when it wo
    Yup and by that there is no way a rare pirate would ever be a fixed pirate. If everybody has it then it can't be rarer....lol

2. LYM

LYM Captain

Same old pirates again, it sucks......

cmooneey likes this.
  3. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

plain and simple... it really does suck.

4. I have been getting the same LPs for the 2nd weak now. Really frustrating. I wanted Greenbeard or Caesar or chig shah. I hope I get them next week

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
    AcProt likes this.
  5. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

you may get Ching but you won't get Greenbeard or Caesar until you see a App Store update.

Super-Nor likes this.
  6. Mickster

Mickster Crew

I think the key word used there is FUN. I'm not a moaner and I don't expect a free to play game to be easy to navigage. BUT, something's gotta give. It's neither fun or sustainable to be treated like this. Hopefully, someone from Midoki is taking notes and it'll change. Other than that, the game will die a slow death. That's a shame because it's a cracking adenture.

SaK likes this.
  7. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Look at what garbage I got this week! Corny and Anna AGAIN???!!!

cmooneey and SaK like this.
  8. I got same anna and corny again!!!! I want Ching shah or Greenbeard or Caesar!! I think we'll see them after an update, what do you all think?

AcProt and cmooneey like this.
  9. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

Ima laugh if they then post stuff about right the lps not being done and that's why they are making people quit but it can't be that they tell us already if it weren't for the rumbles not my guild I'd only get on weekends to check

10. sd619

sd619 Powder Monkey

You rock Midoki!!!!! :rolleyes:

11. The Reaper

The Reaper Powder Monkey

it would be nice if Midoki at least explained how they determine which legendaries are allocated to a player each week. I'm also abit over waiting for legendaries when other players have had all six for weeks now.

12. Christy

Christy Commodore

Corny and Anna here too. I do have Ching. Only level 6 but have to say I am not impressed so far with her. No Blackbeard still for me though. Maybe NEXT time :(

13. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Blackbeard is C R A P, unless they fix his AOE explosion special skill...even on lv 15 it doesn t do Ny noticable damage....its a shame...imo

Christy likes this.
  14. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

Many report that he better than Ching....I wouldn't know.....

15. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

BB is better than Ching. Look at Ching's damage for max level...

16. Most of my LPs are at L10 (except Annabelle...where are those masks). I find Ching better suited for defense than offense. I still choose Mack or Annabelle for offense 90% of the time, Mack especially when farming and Annabelle when rumbling. I leave Boomer on defense, or only use him late on offense as part of cleanup. I haven't figured out if I like BB or not yet. And, other than his fun Planet of the Apes name, Cornelius is useless other than as cannon fodder.

17. Gantorak

Gantorak Powder Monkey

Yes, me, for example. My fortress' jail is fully equipped now :)

PS: Sorry, Misoki, I didn't intent to create a topic of daily disappointment, feel free to close this thread. Over time everyone will have all LPs anyway.

18. Tex

Tex Commodore

@Gantorak so hilariously funny that you want this thread closed AFTER you get all six LP.
    What a douche move. Lol

cmooneey, The Reaper and Bl00dBaTh like this.
  19. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

lmfao..."Please close the thread as I now have Ching" bahahaha

cmooneey, Gantorak and Tex like this.
  20. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Haha We both post the same thing at the same time :D:D

Tex likes this.