New ship has arrived - with the very same pirates again :(((

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gantorak, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Gantorak

Gantorak Powder Monkey

Well, that's a disappointment, by design? The trade ship has arrived but it comes with the very same two pirates that are already in my dungeon :(
    Anyone else seeing this?

C.Calamity likes this.
  2. I was under the impression that there was supposed to be one new pirate every week that everyone could get, and one random, which COULD be a duplicate. I'm thinking that Romeo is the new one (which sadly many folks already got) and the fact we got unlucky and got a duplicate is just random. I think they are deliberately only making a select pool of LPs available from the start, with the others in another update.

(only confirmed pirates in the waters are Blackbeard, Annabelle, Cornelius, Romeo, and Mack)

3. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Not only the same pirates, with the very same outfits including the one I've bought already! Damn!

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Everyone in our guild getting same pirates. Only one person so far didn't, but that is only because they were on vacation past two weeks and did not play the game. Very disappointing. No doubt, it is by design.

5. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Same here. Trade ship brought two of the same pirates that I already have collected. I was hoping to see Blackbeard on the trade ship. Maybe next week.

Capt Drowns likes this.
  6. It's pretty crummy not having a single thing on the ship you don't already have, but I can respect their attempt to drip feed the new stuff so as to keep players playing.

7. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Yep, same. Romeo and Mack.

8. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

I guess I will just keep collecting materials to be ready to upgrade the missing legends once they finally appear.

9. Gantorak

Gantorak Powder Monkey

Forgot to add them, yes, Romeo and Mack are in my ship, too.

10. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Romeo and Blackbeard in my main, Romeo and Mack in my second (but he got BB last week).
    Besides not getting Ching Shih yet, I'm happy :p

11. SaK

SaK First Mate

Got Romeo again but BB new for me

12. captaintau

captaintau Crew

Same here. Looking at Facebook this seems to be a common problem. Same two I got in the first week.

13. Fang

Fang First Mate

I have two accounts in my household.

Account 1: Romeo and Mack

Account 2: Romeo and Mack

man that sucks. the blows just keep on coming. battered chest on my 5 star, too. bam!

SaK likes this.
  14. Souki

Souki Powder Monkey

I already got 4.
    Romeo, Mack, Annabelle and BlackBeard.

Annabelle and BlackBeard, you should have both of them.

15. SaK

SaK First Mate

How long u want people to hold their patience...after the LP announcement people are expecting to get atleast one newpirate every weekend...and if they don't it's normal they will be sad...

Just a bad customer service from Midoki, they promise the moon but can't even show the moonlight.

cmooneey likes this.
  16. Captain Michael

Captain Michael Powder Monkey

Got BlackBeard and Romeo Boomer, love the purplebeard costume for Blackbeard!!

17. BlueDaisy

BlueDaisy Powder Monkey

Same here, same pirates I already have. Very disappointing. Should I expect that next week it'll be the other two pirates I already have also? First week I got Romeo and Mack, second week I got Annabelle and Cornelius. The least you could have done is made one of the pirates on my trade ship BlackBeard this time.

18. Alphafox

Alphafox First Mate

not getting a legendary is not the disappointing part, the fact that you cant upgrade them because the drop rate on the mats required is too low is the real tragedy.

Captain Michael likes this.
  19. So i came back to my island after 4 days to see the ship and hoped that it may change my opinion and i start playing again....

I've got the exact same ship as the first day of update, even the outfits...

I was really hopeful toward this game with new material but it juat seems like they never gonna stop toying with the players...

Maybe it sounds childish but i rather spend my time on a game that actually being active in it results in productivity, not spending hours of gems and time and... playing rumbles that ends with a bug or being matched to guilds with minis or higher PH and also worthless prizes from chests only to get farmable materials for hours of being online, collecting 20 BP until it reaches 25K or 35k or getting the same content from a trade ship that was supposed to bring new stuff...
    Midoki if you're not ready to completely release the LP then wait for a proper time and date to release an acceptable work, not stating that every island will get a new LP per week and etc. because i've got a news for you, you gave me the same freaking ship as the first time with the same freaking outfits

cmooneey and SaK like this.
  20. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Yup got the same two pirates as the first ship. I already got Mack. so Why would he show up again? Get on the ball Midoki. That makes absolutely no sense!