Overreliance on grog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Williams, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Now what is a pirate going to do with that knowledge?

2. SH302

SH302 Crew

I do always end up having way more gold then grog

3. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Knowledge fisti cuffs.

4. I have no clue what that means.. For Pete's sake I'm a bird, explain yourself

5. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

1. Full Definition of FISTICUFF. 1 : a blow with the fist or hand. 2 fisticuffs plural but singular or plural in construction : a fight with the fists : boxing <intervillage or camp disputes were settled by — R. P. Schaedel>

6. I'm just going to share a goat with your guys.. [​IMG]

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  7. zag

zag Crew

The wall thing is good to know. I'll just up my PH.

8. zag

zag Crew

It's a lovely goat.

9. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

Plunder pirates don't eat food, they drink grog!

10. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

We eat...solid grog :)

11. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

John Williams plays PP too? A W E S O M E!!! I thought he just wrote cool film scores for Star Wars...

12. Tim Martel

Tim Martel Crew

And yet you still need FAR FAR more grog than gold even when maxing walls. At least double, if not triple. Also, what's with the people derailing the thread. Stay on topic or go banter elsewhere.

13. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

The fish eye pirate and pirate fear, it would be nice of you two to keep the subject relevant, there's and off topic forum or a conversation option if you two want to talk.
    @Pirate Fear @The Fish Eyed Pirate

14. Tim Martel and Sommiez, thanks.
    If you guys have read the previous threads, Pirate Fear and Fish Eyed Pirate are absolutely oblivious towards the grog issue, maybe its because they're not active players, or are just trying to 'kiss arse' by supporting the 'everything's balanced' statement.
    Pirate Fear might also need a pair of new glasses.

15. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

No problem
    I understand where you are coming from, I just recently upgraded my acadamy to level 4 which cost 900k.. Which was hard to save up without getting raided. I dropped down to 200 to not get attack by big players, but yesterday got attack by a 350 so I was confused. My acadamy is nearly done, so now I got to farm more grog to train (teach) my troops so they will become stronger

16. Sommiez, High Five fellow active player! haha, it'll be a lot more exciting when you raid using Juggernauts.
    Yeah, i understand, that's why i immediately use up the resources on upgrading when workers are available, that way, less resources are available for opponents.

17. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

I'm very active haha. I balance this between clash of clans. (I'm th9 max and nearly finish all my walls to level 9) haha. But anyway. I might use brutes for the time being since they target Defence whilst upgrading my juggernauts. It's abit hard to use resource straight away because I can't ever so often since I'm raiding every 23minutes.... and I can't wait lol

18. yeah, i'm just giving you a suggestion, which is when you've finished upgrading, use only gunners and juggernauts in raids, you'll be pleased :)

19. I've Stopped COC at level 8TH, let my friend take care of the COC whilst i play PP, haha :D

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  20. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

Start to upgrade your walls and you won't have that problem for a long time anymore :D