Overreliance on grog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Williams, Oct 2, 2014.

1. I'm guilty as well. Now, I'm totally ignoring my mortar and bunker because I can only build one. I only build something in my island if it will look symmetrical. The mortar and bunker doesn't have the same plot size so I don't build them. PH5 is what I'm aiming for so that I can build two. [haha] . :p

Chaos5715 likes this.
  2. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Lmao :D, I had the same problem. I was going crazy waiting for PH 5 so that I could have a 2nd mortar and bunker and balance my island. I almost bought a ton of gems to speed up the process, but I managed to restrain myself because I'm not going to have any extra money for awhile. I still only have 2 builders, but when I get more money for gems I will have to get at least 2 more.... Because only 1 will through my island into unsymmetrical chaos o_O.

3. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

That unsymmetrical 3rd outhouse has no place on my island. So I put it as far away as I could, out of site out of mind :p Lol. [​IMG]

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Putting things far away is a way to help the possibility of your enemy NOT getting 3 stars, so of course it's a good idea to put things out of sight and out of mind :)

5. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

No one has gotten close to a %50 victory against me yet :D. I think the most someone has gotten was %26 muahaha. Although, I sandbag every time I get to 300 (several times a day XD) for that reason, so that I never lose any resources.

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Just got attacked and they made off with 723 gold and 882 grog :) with 23% damage lol

7. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

That's about how my defenses go :D. They never make it to the storage lol.

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yay us!

9. Mister Owl

Mister Owl Powder Monkey

LOL, I had to swallow my pride initially, but then my Clash instincts kicked in, and I went to sub-100 pirate rating with zero hesitation. I rarely get attacked (just waiting on last cannon before all PH5 defenses are maxed) :) Great way to accumulate grog for those insane troop upgrades!

10. I love the setup of your island! I feel refreshed, it's symmetrical and well defended. [haha] . I'll post mine later when I'm done upgrading my lighthouse and tavern. :D .

11. What if Midoki add goats as wall breakers and they'll do it like this. [haha] . Inco---meeeeh---ng! . :D .

12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Instead of wall breakers, how about diggers? A pirate armed with a shovel that digs under the wall?

13. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Voodoo zombie bunnies!

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Genius!

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  15. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

16. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Lol nice

17. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Hi Kenneth.

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  18. Ahoy matey! . XD .

19. I would like to come back to this lovely post of yours, now you may 'kiss my arse' as I'm one of the most active players out there and currently co-captain of the fastest growing guild in PP. Let the arse kissing commence.

Gangrene Beard and kEnNeth0510 like this.
  20. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

What do you think of grog and its ability to get you drunk? Or you can stay on topic (which I rarely do) and talk about how we need to balance it out with gold :)