PH10 Update Release Note: What's your thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYM, Dec 14, 2015.

1. I see that 'Holy Trinity' has already gemmed their PH to level 10!

They are top PR with 1000 points if you want to have a look.

2. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I find the snow quite annoying when i plunder. But i am prob among a minority, since it seems everyones gets a massive ****** when they see snow and sparkeling christmas trees. o_O

3. ADNS

ADNS Powder Monkey

Oh of course,, you are right,, my bad.

4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Good to hear because I can't be the only one who thought it strange that there's not a single increase to any defenses or Tavern capacity for a new PH level.

5. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yea it's a bit strange to only allow PH10's to have the new level Silo, when it's so needed for PH9's, really stupid idea. And it's going to take 20 days until we can start using the new Silo, very annoying. Most of the other stuff looks good though, love the Christmas Island, it looks fantastic. When are we getting the Christmas outfits? Friday?

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

You can start getting them in chests today. I'm not sure when they'll be on the Trade Ship, whether it'll be this week or next week, I'll have to check!

Bl00dBaTh likes this.
  7. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yes, especially when there's new a new Acad & Voodoo hut upgrade, stronger troops hitting our islands but no boost to our defences. If Juggs get any stronger they'll never be killed, all the attacks on my island ends with the whole crew dead apart from Juggs, who slowly move around while soaking up Mortar shots.

8. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I have to agree it really needs to be dropped to PH 9. I've already gone 2 weeks with a Silo FULL of Chests I guess I can wait another 3 before opening my Christmas presents in 2016.

Becker Redbeard, John56 and Bl00dBaTh like this.
  9. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Got one, Yay!!
    [​IMG]

10. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

What?!?!?!? Lucky, you already got a costume!

11. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

New Streaking Chests??

I'm currently in the middle of a streak so I can find out what the new streaking chests offer (or don't offer) us.

I would suspect that the new streaking chests are not nearly as generous as the previous chests.

Fil likes this.
  12. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

BooYa!!
    [​IMG]

Looks like there's a high percentage chance of getting them, better start buying those chests guys if you want them.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  13. Fil

Fil Captain

Do the Christmas outfits have buffs like the Halloween ones?

14. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Yeah that's not gonna happen over here. DarkZero does not simply spend Gems on Chests. He has been known to drop half a paycheck on Booty though......

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    John56 likes this.
  15. fstbck6706

fstbck6706 Powder Monkey

I can't even open the chests I have because my silo is so full. And I still have to wait until I upgrade to PH10 before it gets any better...Silo upgrades shouldn't be based on your PH level because you can gather tons of materials way before PH10.

Raptelan and Becker Redbeard like this.
  16. Typhon

Typhon Powder Monkey

Started my PH upgrading, only took 30 minutes and about 20 gems. Loot is great at the minute. Shame it takes 12 days as I won't be able to play on Boxing Day (26th) due to family commitments.

Would be a nice early Xmas present Midoki if you gave us a big discount on gemming the PH so we can actually enjoy the update before Christmas, just saying. ;)

17. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

What's the cost on the new Academy level? <Holds breath for BP amount>

18. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I thought so too, but i couldn t see any difference, they pay out as good as before(EP,BP, Materials), just other names.

And btw, i really was hoping for more purple buildings, but the new acadamy lv is golden again.
    Don t like it. :confused:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  19. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Rumour is no bp requirement for academy.

20. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Its not a rumor, its fact. ;)

Becker Redbeard likes this.