PH10 Update Release Note: What's your thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYM, Dec 14, 2015.

1. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I'm hoping the additional bomber training will actually make him attempt to break through 2 max'd out walls and not run all the way around to a trapped opening...

850arrr and awbo like this.
  2. LYM

LYM Captain

Double kaboom and maybe a few addition bombers fix that. I personally think bombers have a attention spam problem lol

Smelly_Vile and 850arrr like this.
  3. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

What we can get from these new chests?Any instructions?

4. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

It just drives me nuts how many times I've seen my bombers not even attempt to break through a 2 layer wall at max level and walk the entire wall around to an opening. Like, WTH are bombers good for if they don't even attempt to break the wall...

850arrr likes this.
  5. the Hornet

the Hornet Powder Monkey

The snow is awful.
    Why isn't there an option to turn this crap off. Same as the night mode they had ages ago that couldn't be turned off.
    I don't care how many good things are in this update, the snow ruins everything.

Christy likes this.
  6. John56

John56 First Mate

I don't know how to do the @lynsey thing, but wondering if there is a bug with the voodoo Hut. Level 5 Voodoo Hut, which was open at PH9 before the update, is now locked until PH10, and there is also a level 6. I believe level 5 is still supposed to be for PH9 and level 6 for PH10

7. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

25 wins streak chest. My 4th different christmas outfit from it.
    Yes for sure , the new streak chests are pure crap and Midoki is sooo unfair they don t offer it in 5 or 10 wins streak chests. *ironic mode on* :rolleyes:

[​IMG]e

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    Horny Manly Alfa likes this.
  8. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

*Ironic Mode Detected and Noted*

Floki likes this.
  9. Tex

Tex Commodore

Pretty crappy payout for 25 streak wins. Shark teeth are fairly common.
    Costumes are nice, but not if it reduces the frequency of rarer materials.
    +1 for the 250 gems though :)

10. Lnds500

Lnds500 Powder Monkey

This is the chest I got at 10 wins.

[​IMG]

BPs, EPs and 50.000 grog for hours of plundering... my recruitment cost alone is 390.000 and my average grog plunder is way more than that. Simply awful.

The only thing that makes it worthwhile for your chest are the diamonds.

Other than that you got 4 common items, 90.000 gold and a skin with no effect on gameplay. Talk about taking anything. o_O

11. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

I totally agree. I was a 20 win streaker and now I'm a 25 win streaker and the payouts are just as good with the exception of gems. New chests don't give as many gems. But, that is fine with me.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  12. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Holiday costumes do effect gameplay.

13. Oh the white glare of snow when ya first wake up. I need some sunglasses :p

Enjoying the new update. The pirate hall looks awesome.
    Was kinda hoping for some new colours in PH10 instead of the green and yellow but not a major lol.

Looking forward to seeing what phase 2 brings out.. New defences, troops and all that jazz ;)

Not too impressed with chest rewards while streaking. I enjoyed getting a QM chest in a streak of 20 previously but now I hear you only see the rare and epic chest at 30/40 streaks. Will definately slow things down a bit for me as after 10-20 streaks, I generally have full loot and need to return to island :(

14. Eros@AU

Eros@AU Crew

Same problem but with the new level of resource storages..might been able to go further a bit

15. LYM

LYM Captain

does that outfit have abilites ?

16. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

All of the Christmas Outfits have buffs, unfortunately the icons aren't displaying when you win them from chests (you can see the buff icons by going to 'Collection' in the Fort though, and when they're available on the Trade Ship).

17. LYM

LYM Captain

thanks lynsey, are you looking to run a patch to fix some of the issues? I hear ipad 2 now works with plunder, have some very happy plunderers

18. Ikura

Ikura Powder Monkey

Do the Santa fish drop anything special?

19. LYM

LYM Captain

i saw the academy should have had a bp cost, when the fix goes in what will this cost be and are you letter off the players who have already started the upgrade?

20. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Haha, you have a way in finding out what you want. Great job!