PH10 Update Release Note: What's your thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYM, Dec 14, 2015.

1. I just try to ignore it o.o but now that I think of it, if I stare at the falling snowflakes for too long it turns quite annoying! At least it's temporary.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  2. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

Hope to get discount on GEMS pls. 50% free for every gems pack ? :D

Skillzone10 likes this.
  3. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I hope so, I only got 46,605 BP right now.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  4. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Well my academy upgrade is finished, so you can trust my words.

Saying this, the new unlocked skills to train, are no game changers anyway, as far as it seems to me. So, if you have it or not won t make a big difference, but i appreicate theres something new i can spend my grog on.

5. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

New Streaking Chests seem to pay out just as well as the previous chests. Great payouts on EP, BP, rare, common and uncommon LP items.

But, I haven't seen it pay out in any gems yet. The other chests were VERY generous when it came to gems.

6. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

[​IMG]

7. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

I agree, I have found 2 bandits and 2 freebooters fromc streaking and they paid out well

8. LYM

LYM Captain

i cant understand why with this upgrade it seems more attacking abilities and very little additional defence. Its getting very very easy to defeat bases with the legendary lvls and now further updates with the academy and voodoo. When will there be additional defences?

9. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

10. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Easy? Well hit points f.e. LV 10 PH increased a lot, as well as for other new buildings Levels.
    And the new skill level has no huge extra attack skills for every pirate to upgrade, so i doubt it will be easier at all. And regarding the legendaries, were there no new Legendary traps introduced? ;)

And heres another good news:

My island will be plundered as easy as it ever was, since i refuse to copy the ugly but effective designs you see all over and over(especially > Rank 500).:p I am a visual guy, and i don t mind being plundered at all. If i need ressoruces i just raid them, no big deal.:D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  11. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I'm going to "guess" you mean the one where the Ship, LF and Guild ship make a corner surrounding the PH with the GP's sitting perpendicular to each other facing the funneling walls? Remember I'm just guessing here :rolleyes:

Becker Redbeard and HornyQuokka like this.
  12. Naso Literatus

Naso Literatus Powder Monkey

I think Midoki did a great job with this upgrade. For Some people it seems never oké, but i Am verry happy. 12 days is nog an issue IMO for the ph upgrade, otherwise we will be all complaining that we have nothing to upgrade within a few weeks . I noticed that we receive plunder points each time we attack, even if we are not in a rumble?

13. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I meant to ask about the Plunder Points also when we're not in a Rumble? Is it supposed to show that because it just seems pointless.

14. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I couldn't possibly comment.

Yet.

cmooneey likes this.
  15. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

So am I to infer from this reply that there's a new feature going to be implemented that uses Plunder Points and doesn't involve Rumbles!? Lynsey, you had my curiosity but now you have my attention.

Beck [Midoki] and cmooneey like this.
  16. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Just noticed that in the App Store details list it says "Winner- New monthly leader-boards are coming in 2016" however this wasn't in the release notes on the forum. Does this have anything to do with the Plunder Points while not in a Rumble showing?

PS. Also like how you said "Made betterer" in the App Store details :D

17. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

The new chest at 5 wins in a streak is rubbish, give us back the Merch chest.

18. Lnds500

Lnds500 Powder Monkey

Streaked 10 wins. Rewards are a joke...

19. LYM

LYM Captain

not good from what I hear, I thought the old chests worked pretty good before. if it isn't broke don't fix it!!!

20. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Just do a 20 or even better 25 streak and u won t see any difference regarding old chests at the overall payout. Chest reward for 25 wins has a great chance to get a free christmas costume as well,mat least that what is was for me, when i did 3x 25 win streaks. 3 costumes and a lot of great materials, BP and EP.

I have done at least 3x 20 win streaks daily and now switched to 3 x 25, and i don t see any difference at all, so maybe it was just bad luck for you.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Pirate Christian likes this.