PIRATES UNITED..... Come see what all the fuss is about.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by -APES-, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Out of curiosity, is there a difference between pu x, y or z. Like one more farming, one more social, one to learn strategy?

2. Burnz

Burnz Captain

"Away." BTW, You Sir, you're an Ass.

You remind me of all my Stoner friends who forgot to vote when legalization of MJ was on the ballet. And didn't vote.... way to go. (this is a cali problem)
    PS, I'm not a smoker, but support the legalization.
    Apparently you do, and you are not sorry. He posted a legitimate complaint about their members recruiting in His guild.

P.S. a comma is your friend.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    Tikigirl and Captain Monkey like this.
  3. Captain Monkey

Well said burnz

4. wackytabacky

wackytabacky Powder Monkey

I'm* an* ass* because* I* don't* want* you* idiots* on* our* thread?* Hush* little* kid* go* crawl* in* the*
    corner* and* keep* quiet* now.*

5. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hello Captain Monkey...... Now you were blessed with all the looks! For right now Pirates United is really the only guild that is regulated and that is based on PR as the top 49 members from all our guilds are entitled to a spot. PIRATES UNITED X are closing in as well and soon will be chasing rank and structure themselves similar. As for the other guilds Y,Z,V,W they are all for development / farming. Our FM often rotate between these guilds for support. In fact we encourage movement with in our guilds as people can have a chance to socialize with different members. One of the interesting things that always amazes me is the global connection games like this create. One of the options on our forum page is to see a map that highlights all of our current members and every time I look at it I am taken back. Strategies and such are more so shared on our forum page.

Cheers
    APES

Ashraman likes this.
  6. Captain Monkey

Thanks Apes, good system u got there.

-APES- likes this.
  7. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

UPDATE........ We currently have opened up our 6th guild and welcome PIRATES UNITED W to the ever growing family. Our guilds membership currently stands at 225 people and counting. We are a vey active and social group who are all gamers at heart and look to share this with some new members. The PU family has worked hard to implement the infrastructures needed to accommodate multiple guilds and 100's of members..... Play casually ? Play hard-core ? Like having all the figuring done and just want to be part of a team? Do you like to help out with the direction and planning? Team work leadership skills ? PIRATES UNITED offers a chance to meet all these needs and package the total gaming experience.... There is no drama inside our walls and you only take from the game what makes you happy. Bring a positive attitude with a passion for gaming and help expand the PU Nation........ U wont be disappointed you did.

Don't forget to tell them APES sent you.

Cheza likes this.
  8. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Come join the best or sink with rest. Join the Pirates United family. There's lots of fun and chat with very active members from all over the world. We are a fun and grog loving group. Join PIRATES UNITED, X, Y, Z, V or the newest W

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  9. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Hi Apes,

It must be extraordinarily challenging effectively managing an organization with up to 300 members. Good luck with that!

-APES- likes this.
  10. Hey, @-APES- , your member Lobo is using the stacking glitch in his defenses. Doesn't set a good image for Pirate United...

Captain Monkey likes this.
  11. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Your Lobo is stacking

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    kingharry2010 and Captain Monkey like this.
  12. lol since when PU play fair anyway

13. TBird

TBird Captain

Now, now
    I have a huge amount of respect for @-APES-
    I'm sure he will kick the cheaters and trolls so he can recover the good name of Pirates United

14. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

<sarcasm>
    </sarcasm>

15. TBird

TBird Captain

Nope, actually really hoping Apes does the right thing. Like any of us who have run big guilds in other games have done in the past. If there's a cancer in your guild, you cut it out to save the reputation of your guild.
    Once you lose that reputation it's almost impossible to get back.
    Here's a true opportunity for Apes and the good players on PU to show everyone what kind of guild they are.

16. Cheza

Cheza Powder Monkey

I second this :) Come join our family.

17. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

while i'm sure that the heads up is appreciated, i think posting it in the recruitment thread is in poor taste. why not send a private message?

18. TBird

TBird Captain

PM's have been sent.... without answers.
    So recruitment thread is the best place to post this info.
    It lets future recruits (and current members) know what is going on in the guild that needs to be looked at.

Tex and Black-ish Beard like this.
  19. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

that's very pious of you to take on the responsibility of notifying all future recruits of some nonsense that YOU feel is an issue that isn't being addressed how YOU would like it to be. how do you know that they were not working with Midoki to show how the stacking worked? how do you know that they weren't showing fellow guild members what to look for when attacking so that they could spot cheaters? get off your high horse and stop trying to ruin a good thing that PU is trying to do. jealousy will get you nowhere.

20. TBird

TBird Captain

Jocko, you were in We R... you know me.
    I'm far from being pious or on a "high horse", I'm just an old man playing a game for fun telling the truth.

As you can see in my tag line, Just because you are offended by me telling the truth, that doesn't make you right for being offended.
    I ran a large guild bigger than PU in the game Friendly Fire for 2 years, we had over 500 players on our Facebook page, 5 teams in the top 10 in guild wars for over a year. I was Captain of the first place team, so I DO know what are issues that can cause problems for a guild and a guilds reputation.

I didn't post any photos or point any fingers. If you go back and read what I wrote, I praised -Apes- and even admonished a player in We R for making an unfair statement about all of PU.
    No jealousy what so ever; what PU has going is a good thing... if they can get rid of the bad apples, cheaters and trolls it will be a fantastic team.

But the reputation of PU is on the line right now, not with just me, but all of the players here on the forum that see the stacked bases in PU, the players from the Big Brother/Pig Farm bases sliding in and out of PU to other China guilds, to the PU players that post troll responses on the forum. The reputation of PU is being tarnished by these actions.

Do you want to be known as a guild of smart fun people? Or do you want to be known as a guild of trolls and people who bend the rules as far as you can?
    I have PM'ed Apes what I would do... there would be a whole lot of kickin' going on.

Now I give you back your recruitment thread...

Tex and Bear like this.