PIRATES UNITED..... Come see what all the fuss is about.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by -APES-, Nov 27, 2014.

1. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Sorry for the delay but it has been a busy time as of late........ Thank you for all your concerns and comments! Its nice to see we are drawing a lot of attention and our guilds are sure filling up because of it :). I also would like to thank all the individuals who took the time to PM and ask such good questions. I look forward to you all joining the PU nation and yes your anonymity will be respected. Regarding the stacking glitch it seems like this issue has been fixed for now. Essentially in the edit mode there was a glitch that would allow a person to place multiple buildings in the same location. This was not a hack or cheat but a problem that the developers needed to change internally "a glitch within the game". Some of our smarter individuals picked up on the glitch and experimented with it for a short time then moved on. Just like PIRATES UNITED is doing...... Moving forward in a positive direction. In the future I ask that other guilds please respect the spirit of this post "RECRUITMENT". I'm sure you all understand.

Regards
    APES

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    J0ck0, Oak Doak and Black-ish Beard like this.
  2. wackytabacky

wackytabacky Powder Monkey

Coming on here with your I'm a old guy and hope they do the right thing antics is complete garbage. You know EXACTLY what your intentions were by coming here. You want to hijack another thread. The same 5 or 6 people take over every thread. If your not in that 5 or 6 core then your not respected. It's quite simple. Stop trying to act like I'm wrong from what I just said. I'm not stupid and I know the way you trolls are. Now like I said since I seen your names on OUR thread. Go away. If you have a problem with OUR guild then report it to midoki or pm a player. No more hijacking threads. You 6 have lost my respect until proven otherwise with your trolling antics.

J0ck0 likes this.
  3. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hello Ashraman...... It defiantly has its moments. Some of the key points to our success I feel are ..1) Structure and organization 2) SOP's or Guidelines 3) Communication 4) Respect and support . We try not to overwhelm individuals instead we encourage they take from the game what you need approach. Some members like to steer the ship while others like to come along for the ride. Our leadership group is very strong and provide a constant direction for all our crew and this helps for calm waters. We are a drama free zone and treat all members with respect. One team one goal is are motto and try to live up to it as much as we can. Its a large group we have here but have implemented ways for our members to stay connected and help give that small guild feel and personal touch. We are a constant work in progress and look to adapt as our family of guilds needs change. We truly are a fun group and good times are had by all. I encourage anyone to stop by and give PU a try.

Kind Regards
    APES

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  4. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

UPDATE UPDATE ......... Thanks for all the possative feed back from our new members. PIRATES UNITED U will be the last guild opened up in our PU family in the foreseeable future. We are now approaching 350 members strong and will be looking to structure and realine ourselves over the next few weeks. There is still room to join the PU family but soon our ship will sail. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the best guild in the game. Remember to tell them APES sent you.

Warmest Regards
    APES

5. wackytabacky

wackytabacky Powder Monkey

Hey all! After our dreams are becoming reality now... We have opened our last guild Pirates United F for you farmers out there! If you want to farm or are a newer player come join PUF today! Also we have opened up to social media now! Search For Pirates United on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Youtube today! Helpful tips and layouts and upcoming news will be on all of these networks! We also have a neat intro id like to share with you all as we get into the youtube details. Intro is just the beginning clip you will see in all of our videos! Enjoy and plunder away!

6. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

bump! We are all farming and will be for a while. Happy to be here and can't see us ever splitting up.

7. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

congrats on reaching number 2 in the world...great work from a great guild.

iDiPSkoal likes this.
  8. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

and now NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD! amazing job keeping rank while most other guilds are dropping rank to chase upgrades. Pirates United is THE top guild in the game.

9. Arr

Arr Captain

Well done, Pirates United!

JimmyM32, -APES- and Papabiz like this.
  10. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Thanks buddy:)

Papabiz likes this.
  11. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Our newest youtube video featuring me skoal on offense and defense. Offense first raid and defense the 2nd raid.

Papabiz likes this.
  12. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

come join the family. all perks active all the time. active guild with great people and advice for those still farming upgrades. and our entire crew is hotter than the other guys' captain... =)

13. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

me and you got quite the belly though hope they like bigger men:)

Papabiz likes this.
  14. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Wow. . . .Good job to all Pirates United members that currently at rank#. 2.,:)
    We will do our best to join you in the top.,
    Good luck for all of us.:cool:
    Congratulations..:D

-APES- and Papabiz like this.
  15. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hello Arr!

Thanks for the well wishes! Hard work pays off :). I would also like to tip my cap to Meyham Mutineers and say great job by you and your crew.

Arr likes this.
  16. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

I salute you Captain Didwell....... Thanks for the well wishes and fully expect to see RFF on the tops of the leaderboards!

17. Capt. Didwell you finally playing PP ? You been on forums forever waiting on android , cheers mate.

18. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Yes @.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. , I able to save some extra money to buy a second hand iPhone5 just for this game. I really love to play PP so much.:D,

Ian likes this.
  19. Cheers glad to have you playing and with my buddies guild cheers to you and @Christy .