Please lower the price for recruiting troops for high rank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redtsai, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Midleton

Midleton Crew

During a war where an entire team is depending on its members, I'm not opposed to gemming, or maybe if I'm speed farming. But gemming in Samurai Siege is insanely expensive, and I sincerely hope that gemming in Plunder Pirates stays below 50 for even a relatively high team layout (e.g maybe having a WD or priestess or HG, etc.). If gemming in this game costs more than 50, I'd be hard pressed to war hard like I used to in SS, and if it's more than 100 per team layout, forget it...cooking troops naturally taking more than 1.5 hours (at least in that SS keeps things in line), or gem costs exceeding 50 gems is just greedy, cuz guys like me would pay to play using gems, if the cost was "reasonable"

(like there is such a thing as a reasonable gem cost to insta-cook a team....that's a whole can of worms right there, but I'm a sucker).

2. Strike

Strike Crew

Nope, whats that:)?

3. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

Hi strike, ur plunder name strike to ha?

4. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

You have to download grupme and chat with us strike hehe

5. Strike

Strike Crew

I'll check it out and yes my plunder name is also strike:)

6. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

it's an app to have group chat, we can discuss about the battle strategies with it. :rolleyes:

7. Midleton

Midleton Crew

You guys don't use Line app, huh?

8. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

9. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

I thought only Korean ppl use line:D

10. No they just cornered the market on using it ;)

11. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

All you guys at the top are all cheap! You should at least have enough recourse there to steel to cover the cost of battle ;). Having said that I try to keep my troop time to 1.5 hrs (God that sound so horrible) and grog cost to under 200k. I would like to see the training time cut down for sure -15% on the pirate catcher wont cut it. Anything over an hour is painful.

12. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Everybody's broke up here. Its a struggle to cover your recruitment cost for sure. We need a pirate welfare program up here.

13. Guess we should whine more than the other whiners lol...Pirates Unite good name so its P.U. For short?:D

14. placo

placo Crew

They definitely gotta fix this. My army costs over 300k and I'm holding out future troop upgrades so my cost doesn't go up. It's impossible to make that back on the leaderboard cause noones got any grog. This can be helped by having loot bonuses. Than it would atleast be doable. Right now after a fight, I have to wait to get attacked, than use my shield to wait and collect grog from my distilleries for my next attack. It's really ridiculous.

15. Hate to say this but seems those that whine a lot for loot handicaps and stuff get there way, so hmm maybe thats the way to get your loot bonus idea heard. Its a good idea too.

16. placo

placo Crew

They gotta do one or the other. Or atleast just lower the price on the witch dr. 100k for 1 troop is a bit crazy. When I was in the 200-400 range loot was simple. I could get 500k each on every attack. But up on the leaderboard, everyone's army is 300k and up so noones got grog for themselves, or to steal. You get to the point that your just stuck and can't build any troops for hours and hours.

roguecylon likes this.
  17. Is that the point maybe to slow leader board so the new ones race up then get stuck then new players get up top and over and over...gets players to gem like crazy to hold on to top spots.

18. placo

placo Crew

It could be but I would think it's better to keep peeps involved in the game. I'm not gonna spend a ton on gems just so I can attack more than once a day. I'm not gonna spend $ on gems for any reason. Waiting an hour and a half is long enough while the troops are being born in the fertility clinic. It should atleast be possible to get grog up here.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  19. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I was hitting big bases down low very successfully but now even they have nothing. Seems the only reward for progressing is to pull out the wallet. Spent the day going up and down. And for the record, I have bought gems. Time to step away from the game a bit.

20. placo

placo Crew

After a TON of attacks the last week in the 700's, i finally found my first base that gave me a million of each. Only cause they widened the range gap. I was at 734 and attacked a 504 who maxed out all his collectors and nothing else. The collectors were completely full. First time i have a tiny bit extra grog that will only last a few attacks. Im sure i wont see another like that for a long long time. Here are some suggested loot bonuses
    700 and up 200k each plus 50BP
    600-699 150k each plus 20BP
    500-599 100k each plus 5BP
    400-499 75k each
    300-399 50k each
    200-299 25k each
    100-199 10k each
    1-99 5k each
    This would also give incentive to raise rank since so many peeps say why would i ever wanna raise rank.
    Suggestions??

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014