Please lower the price for recruiting troops for high rank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redtsai, Nov 18, 2014.

1. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Lol. Gems not BP. I doubt it. They don't seem terribly concerned about this. Maybe if we whine loud enough.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

There seem to be bigger problems with game function than a luxury problem with replays.

3. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Yeah. But they seem to wanna turn this into a defensive game but don't allow you to critique your defense. While I think it's a fairly big deal it's certainly not the biggest.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. I see your point

5. placo

placo Crew

There are more important problems for the majority of players but for those peeps on the leaderboard defence is huge. You really need to know whats going wrong and where so you donot loose the tiny littly itty bit of loot you have left and more importantly the rank points.

6. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Thanks for the tip here. Dropping rank to find smaller islands and using buccaneers and gunners is helping now. Yesterday I was losing grog each battle because I needed more expensive troops even just to farm. But today, while slow, at least I'm ending up with a net profit on grog, and using el cheapo troops also means less waiting for troops to cook, so not a total loss.

This method is also making me spend less money. Before the update, I was loving the big loot battles so much I was gemming, insane levels of fun for me, and got me enough so every character was constantly training. Sometimes gemming the training completion because I had enough grog to start another training, but all characters were in process. Today, I'm not gemming at all since hitting the smaller islands is kinda boring, and the fast cook time makes it unnecessary, plus building up grog stores is slow enough that there's always a few characters I can start training on.

Feel bad for the smaller islands, but, no other real choice to slowly build grog stores.